“Just lobster”

Yamm at The Mira Hong Kong
Ranked #512 of 9,115 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Laid back, relaxed and thoroughly delicious. Award-winning restaurant, Yamm, is serving the best of international flavors à la carte, a signature buffet, and an all-day local and regional selection.At Yamm, the award-winning buffets are testament to quality. Whether it is Tasmanian oysters, botan ebi shrimp or Iberico ham, it’s your right to choose.
Reviewed April 29, 2014

A great buffet, one of the nicest I have seen. For lobster lovers this is paradise...mountains of lobster, lobster congee etc etc....and a great choice of hot dishes

GerhardAicher, General Manager at Yamm at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Hi John J
Thanks very much for your lovely review again! The "lobster hill" is certainly one of the highlights in our buffet and I am glad that you like it. We will be featuring Scallops in our upcoming promotion and I wish to see you back again soon.
Warm regards

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Yamm is having a lobster dinner buffet at hkd 658 per pax on a Sunday nite and were lucky enough to have tried it. The lobsters were fresh, succulent and juicy and there was never a time there was a shortage of it as it was replenished constantly.
Other dishes worth mentioning is the pan fried goose liver which was perfection.
The pan fried thai glass noodles with crab meat was also delicious.
Worth every penny

GerhardAicher, General Manager at Yamm at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Dear tauruzspa
Thanks very much for your excellent review. It is amazing to learn that you had a great dining experience at Yamm and I wish to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

It's happen when you are alone during easter and you want to eat crazily.
Went here for Sunday brunch.
Price 481 hkd.

The buffet is amazing for this price.
It is a real brunch..from breakfast meal to lobster.

Great variety of food, great selection.
Drink are included.
Just be careful to not eat too much..is not good for your health :) :)

Perfect Sunday: FIVE STAR!!

I highly reccomend this place for Sunday brunch.

Hi alessioflorence
Thanks so much for your wonderful review! I truly appreciate all your praises about our food quality and variety. I look forward to welcoming you again at Yamm or other restaurants at our hotel!

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I really want to share this lovely dining experience with people who love to eat with style and quality (or may be quantity).

I want to yamm for buffet dinner, the decor is cool with style. Really love the idea of open kitchen, chefs cook my food to my personal liking.

Yamm serve international food, mixed with asian and western and seafood. It is load of choice on food, its include my favorites oyster, grilled lobster and parma ham. I love to recommends you to try lobster noodles, the sauce is so rich and yammy. The sweet corner is perfect for a me, full of choice, i love the traditional Chinese tofu sweet and freshly made (chef cook it in front of you) warn waffle with ice cream.

The service is great, the food refills is quick and food is hot, even the restaurant is so full of people. Staffs are friendly and look after us. Highly recommend !

GerhardAicher, General Manager at Yamm at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Hi Yin yu Y
Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are thrilled to be described as the "Best Buffet in Town" and this is certainly the best motivation for us to do even better in the future. Can't wait to see you again.
Warm regards

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I am a big fan of Sunday brunch and review on them on a regular basis, but this brunch was more than disappointing. But lets start from the beginning:
The salad buffet and dessert buffet were really good, especially the dessert, with a good variety of delicious macaroons, cookies, sweet tofu, ice cream, baileys cheesecake etc.
The seafood station is okay but nothing special and the oysters are very small and lacked of taste. I was very excited when I first saw they offer Egg Benedict, but this egg is far far far away of being a egg Benedict, it is simply a greasy scrambled egg without hollandaise sauce on a english muffin. How can you call that a Egg Benedict? Almost every dish on this side was very greasy and less enjoyable.
Yamm is offering a pasta and roast station, with lobster, fish, pork and beef. The beef war very tender, but the rest of the fish and meat was very dry and all the sauces had almost no flavor. They also offer free flow of sparkling wine with the brunch buffet.The wine was a bit on the sweet side, which is okay if you're a fan of sweet sparkling wine.
However, the brunch at Yamm is overall lacking of fresh products. Unfortunately, I spent a couple of hours in the bathroom after having brunch at Yamm, which made the whole dining experience even worse. I really don't know why they are not able to control the freshness of their products, but I won't recommend this brunch buffet at all. There are better places to go, like Whisk.

2  Thank MissKailiii
GerhardAicher, General Manager at Yamm at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear MissKailiii
Thank you for your review. I am rather disappointed and feel sorry for not living up to your expectation. I have passed on your valuable input to our Executive Chef and will do everything we can to bring the quality back up to standards. I hope you will give us another opportunity to impress you and I also look forward to welcoming you at WHISK!