“An unexpected great meal”

Joy & Joy Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #1,356 of 8,210 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Sheung Wan
Neighborhood: Sheung Wan
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“An unexpected great meal”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I found this restaurant whilst waiting for the Pandora shop, on Hong Kong Island, to open, the restaurant is in the shopping mall by Pandora. The restaurant was great, the staff were welcoming and helped us with our choice of food, we were going to order Crispy Duck but they convinced us to try the Crispy Goose and we ere very happy that they did.

• Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Oakville, Canada
“Fast and Fresh”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The restaurant can be reached from either the Sheung Wan or Central MTR stations. I just happened to stumble into this location and I am so glad that I did. The restaurant was smaller than most and better yet, quieter! You can actually hold a conversation here without yelling which is rare in Hong Kong.

The food was fresh and hot. nothing seemed to be cooked in advance as seems to be the case more and more in Hong Kong now. I recommend the seafood rolls. The price for all dishes was reasonable and the selection excellent. Personally, I can't wait to go back.

• Visited October 2011