“Happy Farwell to My Relative”

Tsui Wah Restaurant
Ranked #5,500 of 7,950 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese, Cafe, Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Central
Hong Kong, China
“Happy Farwell to My Relative”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

We choose Tsui Wah Restaurant as we wanted to fill our stomach and having a place to chat farewell to my relatives. Because my relatives were not good for walking so we choose a nearly to the departure hall at Terminal One of the Hong Kong International Airport. We were having the menu offered Afternoon Tea Sets . Both quality and price are quite reasonable, Howeveer the service youngsters need a bit of training as how to greet and address to customer's request. They seem a bit boring face and seems not willing to give items as I figured out from their feeling and gestures. I do hope the manager would improve as this would harm to their business and especially handling foreigner from the global.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Cheung D

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
singapore
“Nice food, efficient service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Tsui Wah was one of the must-go cafes on my list. but i didn't realise they have that many outlets till we asked the hotel reception for recommendation of a good cafe near our hotel in causeway bay. we had just arrived at the hotel and was starving so it was nice to sit down for nice local food. the cafe was very crowded and we had to wait for a while. when we finally got a table, we had to share it with 2 other people but we were fine with it coz' we realised this is pretty common in HK. anyhow, we saw the menu and looked around to see what the other customers were eating to get a sense of what's good. in the end, we asked the 2 local customers sitting opposite us and they said we could try the toast bread with condensed milk, the fish noodles, the tomato pork cutlet rice, the satay beef or curry rice etc. We finally decided on the fish noodles, the tomato rice and the toast. and wow, although the fishballs and fishcakes are different from what we've in S'pore, but they're pretty good too. i really enjoyed the fish noodles! the tomato rice was nice too but abit heavy. and my favourite would have to be the toast with condensed milk!

and during our 5-day trip, we visited their different outlets. the standard is consistent and service is efficient. and i love the iced milk tea. nice.

Visited January 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Service so-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Popular cafe serving western and local dishes. Service is not so good. Very crowded. Open till late. Mostly youngsters.

Visited December 2012
Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

We didn't really know what to do once we got into the restaurant because it was so packed. We ended up sharing a table with 2 other people which was very awkward and before we finished eating a group of people were standing behind us impatiently waiting to take our seats. We did really enjoy the food however.

Visited June 2012
Manila, Philippines
“Very casual food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

I didn't expect much of this as I knew it was just fast food. I had this in the airport. But I at least expected the local food to be cooked ok. I tried the steamed fish on rice dish and it took a while for them to serve it. I figured they cook it right when you order, so it must be better. But the fish was dry, despite its being served with a thick sauce.

Visited May 2012