“Haagen-Dazs is the best ice cream I've ever enjoyed.”
Review of Haagen-Dazs Shop

Haagen-Dazs Shop
Ranked #34 of 292 Dessert in Hong Kong
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I love Haagendazs green tea shake. It's so delicious. Haagendazs shops are very glamorous in China. Go back to Vietnam, I also have chance to enjoy my favorite again at Haagendazs Han Thuyen. Love Haagendazs so much.

2  Thank Huoucon
There are newer reviews for Haagen-Dazs Shop

Reviewed October 5, 2011

Similar to Ben and Jerry’s, there are Haagen-dazs ice cream shops scattered around the city of Hong Kong, in many shopping malls and areas of heavy foot traffic. If you like this ice-cream brand, these outlets make a good stop for an afternoon or after-dinner dessert, especially when its hot outside.

We prefer Ben and Jerry’s as well as some of the recently opened frozen yoghurt shops around Hong Kong, however, if these are not around, we will sometimes stop in a Haagen-daz for a chocolate ice-cream or other cold treat. Our favorite two Haagen-daz locations are at Festival Walk in Kowloon Tong and New Town Plaza in Shatin.

2  Thank BradJill
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I saw Haagen-Dazs shops everywhere in HK, Shanghai and Beijing. I am sooooo sad that I didn't go to one until the last day of my trip! We loved it so much that we had a treat at the Haagen-Dazs at the airport.

Back home, ice cream/ gelato shops have tubs of ice cream and you get to have that in a cup or cone. At Haagen-Dazs, they have gourmet ice cream desserts. If you have a few people, there is a crepe, ice cream, dessert platter that you can share. It comes complete with hot plates for heating up your crepes then you can add fruit & other toppings. Have anything from the menu- I'm sure they are all fabulous! I wish they would open a store in my hometown!!!

2  Thank love-Canada-forever
Reviewed June 22, 2010

very small shop and extremely busy. Costs more if you sit down to eat. Its not a restaurant just an ice cream shop.

Reviewed July 28, 2009

This is hands down still the best ice cream in town. No doubt about it. XTC Gelato does not even come close in terms of quality.

Plus is it me or is Haagen-Dazs cheaper here than most other countries?

2  Thank NickBiju