The hotel is on a very busy street and it's very noisy up to wee hours in the night, the windows are not double paned. The room is REALLY small and the mattress REALLY hard.
The loo and the shower are in the same compartment with a sliding glass door which got stuck and I was trapped. Luckily, I had my mobile phone with me, otherwise nobody would've heard me. It took the maintenance ages to return to get it fixed.
There's no WiFi nor telephone in the room, though reception will provide you a mobile phone.
There are much better options in Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bonaparte by Rhombus is a micro boutique hotel with an intuitive sense of Cosiness, Comfort & Care. Centrally located between Causeway Bay and Wanchai, it is steps away from the city's major shopping areas including Times Square & SOGO, the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and financial district. A choice of modern Business, Premium, Deluxe Premium and Executive guestrooms await to pamper visitors. All guestrooms feature superb city views, a mini-bar, a large screen LED TV and are equipped with complimentary handy smartphone with unlimited local & international calls, and unlimited mobile internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bonaparte by Rhombus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonaparte By Rhombus Hotel
- Hotel Bonaparte By Rhombus Hong Kong