“ifc branch - decadent chocolate, charming space”
Review of Jean-Paul Hevin

Jean-Paul Hevin
Ranked #2,198 of 9,139 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Central
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed October 18, 2012

the ifc branch is located in a quiet corner between lane crawford and the four seasons entrance. it certainly lived up to my expectations. we tried two versions of hot chocolate -- the popular parisien and the curious chocolate-with-kiwi. we also got some bonbons and macarons. everything was divine, but in my opinion, the bonbons were the best. try the lychee variety -- it is heavenly.

hot chocolate is around HK$60 per order, macarons HK$25 and bonbons HK$22.

1  Thank fkt7

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I've searched for the best macarons in HK and I can say that JP Hévin's are the best.
He's a top top chocolatier so most if not all his macarons contain chocolate.
Yet they're imported daily from France (as told by the sales girls) so no matter how they're transported, they can't come as fresh as just made like in Paris.

Having tried the best macarons in Paris - Pierre Hermé, Ladurée, Pain de Sucre ... - JP Hévin's aren't in the same league. Hopefully PH will open in HK one day!

3  Thank needlehill
Reviewed January 2, 2012

The best macarons I have ever tasted! I always but this whenever we shop at Harbour City! For me, 25hkd per piece is kinda expensive though.

Reviewed February 1, 2010

By far the best macaroons in HK. Bloody expensive, but it's worth it!

1  Thank tanseaway
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 24, 2008

lovely dessert... I finally can find the Marcon in HK.. no need to go to France~~

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook