Tripadvisor
Hong Kong
Plaza Premium Lounge (East Hall)
Open today: 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM

from $82.02
from $17.50
from $42.09
More Info
All reviews between flights noodles transit flight long haul flight free wifi asian food few hours airline
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

After lining up for 20 minutes in a Q that hardly moved, I decided to switch from the lounge at gate one to the lounge at gate 40.
Arriving at gate 40 the lounge was closed !
Walking back to gate 1 I noticed another Premier Lounge between gate 33 and gate 35. Once again after standing in line I was told that my Priority Pass card was not recognised for entry as they don’t have an agreement with Priority Pass . This was not what I was told when I bought the top tier Priority Pass. Complaining to staff with a don’t care attitude was very frustrating.
I don’t recommend Priority Pass and less the “ premier “ lounges.

Date of experience: January 2020
JennyPPL, Manager at Plaza Premium Lounge (East Hall), responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please accept my sincere apology for your less than satisfactory experience during your patronage to our Plaza Premium Lounge at the Hong Kong International Airport. We take pride in ensuring our customers’ satisfaction and unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Upon thorough review of your feedback, rest assured we have taken this as our top priority.

We would also like to express our appreciation for your valuable time to let us know your feedback and this will definitely help us to improve our standards and quality.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We went there during a long stop over in Hong Kong. It was a lot of money for the time limit we had in the lounge. Difficult to find somewhere to sit; not a lot of food or drink options. We would never pay to go there again.

Date of experience: February 2019

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

More than 30 mins wait, then got a shabby table inside with millions of people, was much too hot inside, almost no choice of food / beverage, 2.5 hours waiting list for shower, which made it impossible for us to use.. Never again!!

1  Thank cdiefenbacher

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

The lounge itself was fine. I was, however, less than impressed by the attitude of the staff. As an HSBC UK World Lite card holder with Lounge Key and free access to lounges, I didn’t appreciate to be told that I was going to be charged USD 30 for my stay. When I questioned the member of staff who misinformed me, I was simply told that ‘nothing is free as electricity, oil, and gas need money’!

Well... I am telling you for a fact that you were wrong! Please educate your staff! Please don’t patronize me! Please learn some manners!

Date of experience: December 2019

Dear Sir/ Madam,

If time permits, I would be very grateful to take a few moments of your time on the telephone to discuss your concerns with us.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

It was hard to locate based on the link provided. The "buffet" had such limited choice and bad food. The lounge was crowded and not premier. A total waste of money

Date of experience: January 2020

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for visiting us. We would like to express our appreciation for your valuable time to let us know your feedback and this will definitely help us to improve our service standards and quality

Lounge Manager .