“The Most Delicious Dim Sum in HK AND no MSG!”
Review of Dragon-i

Dragon-i
Ranked #1,027 of 9,408 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I went to Hong Kong to visits my sister and brother-in-law. We came here for dim sum, 5 + baby, and had the most amazing experience. I'm from Richmond, BC (Canada) and we have really REALLY good dim sum. Surprisingly, I hadn't found a dim sum place that blew me away, but this one really did. The best part was that it was MSG free. There are a lot of expats who eat here (just something I noticed). I came back 3 more times during my 10 day trip - it was that good!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

This club is an establishment on the Hong Kong scene. This is where the hip and cool people (mostly self appointed) go to see and be seen. There are models galore, each beautiful and fashionable and unaware next year's batch will soon replace them.

If you manage to get past the door, either by paying or quoting a long line of acquaintances in the Who's Who list, then you can press the flesh and inhale smoke for the rest of the evening. This is the only place in HK that I know of where you are still allowed to smoke indoors, so be ready to come out smelling like a damp ashtray.

If you don't have a table, you are basically just floating around in a very very tight space and you are oh so very uncool. There is a slightly wider bar area, however that is crowded as well.

Overall one of those places i've been inside twice in 7 years, for all of a couple of minutes each time. If you're a poser, this is the place. If you want to enjoy yourself, there's a lot better to choose from.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Really cool bar, great music, delicious cocktails and lots of beautiful people to watch. A really different bar experience.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

best place to meet expat and local
good drinks & fashion place to visit
close to d'aguilar street famous area of hong kong

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Unless you are really really hungry, don't do the all you can eat dim sum. I always take my son when he visits - he gets all you can eat and he can eat 8 items, easiy. I love the sashimi salad. Great service. Modern decor. Check out the stainless bathrooms. Actually heading there this weekend. I've never been for dinner - and I'm not into the club scene - but understand the beautiful people come out late at night. Reservations for lunch are a must.