“Delicious Breakfast”
Review of Wagyu

Wagyu
Ranked #223 of 13,409 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed December 13, 2018

We stumbled upon Wagyu in our quest for breakfast, and it turned out to be delicious. I got a portabella mushroom topped with avocado and poached eggs. The eggs were cooked to perfection and the sauced and seasonings added great flavor. A great place to pop into before heading up to The Peak to start a day in Hong Kong.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank katieaskegaardtravel

Reviewed November 24, 2018

Wonderful atmosphere, great place for late dinner with nice wine. I have been Wagyu several times over the years, food are good most of time. When I visited again in october we ordered a couple of appetizer, pizza and steak. Salad and prawn were fresh, steak was brilliant, pizza was ok but wasnt good as before. Overall good, would go back again.

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

We went as a group of 10 friends to Wagyu on a Friday and really enjoyed the evening. We had casual drinks out the front with the venue and street having a great vibe. We were seated for dinner and enjoyed great service along with great food. We all enjoyed our meals with no complaints. Huge serves! Highly recommend Wagyu for a casual evening with friends.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I have been here a lot of times over the years. I have had long boozey lunches in the booths. I have stood outside on a Friday drinking beers. But this time I took my Mum and Dad who were in town for lunch.

Service as always was spot on. We were greeted on arrival and taken to a table at the front. The food was first class - an up market take on Australian pub food.

Mum and Dad had the set lunch and I had a pizza. Given they are from the beef capital of the world I was happy to hear how much they loved their steaks. I have the bundy marinated beef pizza which will fantastic but clearly requires a friend to finish it.

Cant fault this place.. I will surely be back

Reviewed October 31, 2018

after a disappointing breakfast next door to the Ovolo central, this place definitely did not disappoint.. food was great and nicely served