“Great food, very loud music!”
Review of Wagyu

Wagyu
Ranked #269 of 8,973 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian, International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The friend I was staying with took us here for a meal and it was delicious food from an extensive menu which is fairly expensive. The music was so loud we could barely hear each other speak. The staff were ok, kept the drinks topped up but after half an hour of waiting for the pudding menu, my friend had to ask for the menu again. It was the seconf most expensive place we ate on the entire trip and I have to say we ate at better, more local places!

There are newer reviews for Wagyu

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Eat here twice and was not disappointed at all. Very lively and you must book. The cuisine features Wagyu beef which is amazing but expensive. However, the Wagyu steak sandwich is very reasonably priced and very tasty. Staff were excellent esp the Mancunian on the booking desk who was so helpful. Not easy to find as the Trip advisor map is wrong by several hundred metres.
Enter the address in Google Maps and it will take you right there.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Delicious food, pleasant staff and relaxed atmosphere. One Saturday they were serving breakfast well into the afternoon which is a great bonus.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I visited here with a colleague in June. The menu is quite extensive and the location is good. However, I did feel as if I could be sitting anywhere (London, Sydney etc) and it is quite pricey.

The starters are very big, perhaps justifies the cost, consider sharing.

The service is what you'd expect from a restaurant in this price range, nothing more.

The food was very good, well cooked and well seasoned.

If you're wanting a Western dining experience I can recommend Wagyu, if you're in HK for a short period and want an authentic experience I'd give it a miss.

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Meats were very delicious. Mashed patato with the beef was amazing. Ä°t is a bit noisy but we were ok. The restaurant is on a lively street.