“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Adding to a number of accolades, T'ang Court has been awarded Three Michelin Stars in the 2016 Michelin Guide, Hong Kong and Macau. Currently one of only three Cantonese restaurants in the world to achieve this accomplishment, the legendary T'ang Court reflects the classic timelessness of the Tang Dynasty, China's golden age. Amid lavish furnishings, dine on authentic Cantonese culinary masterpieces in this Michelin Star Hong Kong restaurant.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have been staying in the Langham now for 7 years, each time I visit Hong Kong. The staff throughout the hotel are fantastic. Usually I would have dinner here alone, however, this time I invited my medical colleagues for dinner.

T'ang Court is worthy of their Michelin stars. The food is sublime, the choice of wines are fantastic and the waitresses, waiters and front of house are all fantastic. Prices are very good, especially in Tsim Tsa Tsui. I would recommend T'ang Court to anyone!

Friends were highly impressed and have since visited with their own families.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Delicious in every way. I have the menu imprinted on my memory! Joey made the best selections and the presentation of each dish was top.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Service was very average.Food was not much better.First course was luke warm."Crispy salty chicken" was neither crispy nor salty.It was greasy, fatty and full of bones.Other courses were simply what you would get in any half decent Chinese restaurant in Hong Kong.I have had much better in the U.K for a tenth of the price.
I am completely bemused as to how this restaurant gets anywhere near the Michelin Guide,let alone how it boasts 2 Stars.The rating system
must be significantly different from that employed in Europe.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Go when you are hungry and be prepared for great service and have time to enjoy and savor your food.

Thankfully the server helped us with the menu as my husband would have ordered too much.

We tried and shared the Peking Duck that just melted in your mouth. The pancakes were delicate and were served to you one by one.

Great service and attention to detail. We only wish that we were spending more time in Hong Kong to have another meal in this restaurant.

The service was outstanding!

A bit pricey, but well worth it!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Superb food! But be ready to go there not hungry or you're not in a rush. Unlike most Chinese resto, food is out fast. But not here. I went there twice. Both times are very slow. On the 2nd night, I took 3 colleagues there. We're the only guest arrive at 6pm and still took us 2 hrs for first few dishes to be out. We've to cancel 2 dishes as we were getting impatient and 3 colleagues want to go to the night market.
Please order their Peking duck and seafood rice - very good!