“Great Eastern European Fare”
Review of Dacha

Dacha
Reserve a Table
Today
8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #1,098 of 13,409 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Central
Description: Family - owned restaurant, with an authentic Eastern European Cuisine. MODERN VISION AND TIMELESS TRADITIONS Everyone of us has a favorite place where you can relax and unwind from the city’s buzz, and share with friends, family or co-workers a delicious variety of comfort food. In our memories, this place is dacha – a family’s own country house with a garden, where you can grow fruit and vegetables to enjoy home cooking. DACHA (鄉間別墅) Restaurant & Bar brings to life the inviting atmosphere of an authentic country house – dacha. You can leave all worries behind, enjoy a cozy atmosphere and clean your mind with regular trips to DACHA. Our menu offers meals for any taste and food is only a part of expirience. WELCOME TO DACHA! 歡迎來到 鄉間別墅
Reviewed May 26, 2019

Came here with our friends and one of them is Romanian and this is his favorite place for Eastern European food in HK/China. We had a great assortment of foods and really enjoyed ourselves here. It is a small establishment that is family owned and they make some great food.

First off let me say that the Kielbasa was one of the best I have ever had in my life!!! I plan on coming back and having 2-3 just for myself. Wonderful mustard for dipping and I was a happy camper. The latka was something that I also really liked once I added a little salt/pepper. They have a cabbage roll with meat inside that is nice and hearty. Good flavors and an interesting dish I have never had before.

The pierogis were a little bland for my taste and I do not really like sour cream so that probably doesn't help. We also had a bread and dip dish (forgot the name) that I did not love but I am not a fan of eggplant and tomatoes. Everyone else really liked it.

We also did a flight of 8 different flavored vodkas. I would avoid the pepper and horseradish flavors, no one liked them at all. The other ones were very good with the favorites being the pineapple and passionfruit ones.

I am very happy we went here and I plan on going back often!!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Lovely service and I think if you were craving Eastern European food it would be great but I found it a bit bland and bloating. Pierogi seemed nice enough.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Jenny J
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Went to this charming Eastern European restaurant for a reunion dinner. Food was excellent and staff very friendly.
We had a selection of delicious Pierogi to start followed by wild salmon, Polish pork chops and Chicken Kiev. Very authentic Eastern European food.

The evening was completed with a lovely selection of infused Vodkas and cheese pancakes (Syrniki).

Thank you Dacha for a wonderful evening.

Thank you Dacha for a wonderful evening.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Passport05504943266
Reviewed August 9, 2018

We were here around 6 pm on new year's eve 2017. This was our first experience of Eastern European cuisine. The décor is quite old fashioned and there is limited seating. The service is great. We had a lovely lady take our order for homemade sausages and vodka. The fruit infused vodkas were the best I've ever had! The sausages were so juicy and tender. The mustard and chilli sauces were great too. Overall, we had a great time!

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank Kavyashree H
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Such a great place to dine and experience very fine food! Such a great place! The service is outstanding, food is excellent! Highly recommended! I have had a great experience!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank TroyS1219

Been to Dacha? Share your experiences!