Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stay for 4 days and 3 nights. The location is just next to Jordon MTR station so it's very convenient. The service however, was terrible.

There were 2 cleaners, one thin and one fat; The fat one was courteous but the thin one was out of this world, in every sense of the word - rude. She'd find fault in whatever I do, eg The pantry was outside my room and as I was pouring hot water, she deliberately knocked my hand that was holding the hot water, splashing the floor and my hand and leg, I felt so angry that I almost retaliated by splashing the reminding hot water on her face! She proceeded to scold me that I wasn't supposed to store milk in the fridge but it was advertised that guests could indeed do so, another cleaner that I double-checked with confirmed that I could.

Once when I went to a bookstore beside the hotel, she came up to me and scolded me, saying because I paid money for the hotel room, I should switch off the air-con and lights before heading out. While she pointed out that those things weren't done, her own more important and necessary responsibilities; room cleaning and arranging weren't done at all in my entire stay! The bedsheets, pillow cases, vacuuming the floor and dustbin clearings weren't done during stay.

Another was the narrow entrance, to head out of the hotel, one has to press the exit button many times to get out. Basically, it's spoilt and yet it wasn't fixed. So I stood beside it and next to me was the counter, waiting for my husband to come, and there she was again, she carried a small rack and pushed me away and put it where I originally stood, scolding me "If I lose money in the counter, I'd come find you!" What nonsensical statement!

The hotel exterior looked good and I have to admit that I was kinda impressed by it, so were some foreigners that I saw who looked at it. At the hotel lobby, the hotel owner had photos of him posing with high-ranking officials of many countries and it was advertised as a 3 star hotel. But it was my worst hotel stay. The verbal and physical abuse heaped on me by the cleaner made me scared to head out of my hotel room. The owner made the hotel looked good, superficially, yet staff quality left alot to be desired.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Arcticocean
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Besides the location, all are bad.
The receptionist don't know others languages besides cantonese. She is so rude too when talking to travelers.
Regarding the room, overall consider acceptable, especially toilet...too clean, i like it.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank 33ve
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I would like to complain the Embassy Hotel Hong Kong. The receptionists are very rude. Before arrival, I emailed them about my early check-in or arrival, they replied to my email which you can see the email/conversation trail below and they said that we can leave our luggage at their luggage are and be be back by 2pm but when we arrive at around 11am, they refuse to let me in, they even push my 72 year grandmother away and even I while holding my 2 year old child and our heavy luggage. They said that we need to be back by 2pm for the check-in. They don't speak English which makes it harder for me to communicate with them. They did not entertain me. This is very frustrating. They did not even give back my HKD 100.00 key deposit because they don't want to entertain me during check-out so I left the key on their counter table. I want them to refund my HKD 100.00 key deposit.I cannot let that rude attitude affect another guest in this hotel. They can talk to me in a nice way, no need for them to push us away. I can really sue them for pushing/hurting my grandmother and I. This is really a bad experience from this hotel

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
10  Thank Danica P
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Only reason I even give this "hotel" a star is because the good location and the cleaness of the room. Other than that it's a nightmare! To put in perspective how big the rooms are, it's the size of a king size bed! Yes, the whole room! shower is good if you like only COLD showers! Than there's the service. A " receptionist" dressed in shorts and flip flops will advice you to pay a deposit of HK$100 even tough it's not listed anywhere online nor from my Hotels.com invoice. Of course when I tried to inquire about the fees all I got was a rude "take it or leave it " reply. So I fork over the money thinking I'm too tired to deal with it after my 18 hours of flight with my oversized luggage, I just want to go lay down. To my unpleasant surprise she then informed me that I must take my luggage and go back outside to another building where my room is supposed to be and It's ONLY accoss the street!! Bottom line, I will NEVER stay at this dump again even if it was free!!

Date of stay: September 2012
5  Thank KevdaGreat
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com