“Great sushi at amazingly affordable prices”

Sen-ryo Century Square
Ranked #1,337 of 9,325 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I love senryo! Their sushi quality is great! I've lived in Japan and to me their sushi are very fresh. The prices make them even better. Frankly, I have had sushi that are not of as high quality at much more expensive restaurants, including Inagiku, the one at the Four Seasons HK. I don't spend more than $200HKD even when I order a lot (not toro, of course...). The sushi quality at senryo is much higher than at genki, their sister restaurant.

Highly recommend this place, especially its scallop sushi! Both the IFC and the Kowloon locations are great. The only thing with the IFC shop is its long lines for both lunch and dinner. Go at 11:30pm to avoid the lines for lunch:-)

Reviewed July 29, 2011

We go to Sen-Ryo in IFC all the time and we would be going even more often if it wasn't for the wait. Sen-Ryo serves fresh and good quality sushi and sashimi made available via a food travelator or on order. It's ideal for a quick eat at the end of a busy day, the service is very pleasant and fast, the food is fresh, and it's among the cheapest sushi in town.

If only it could stay open later (it closes at 10pm on weekdays) it would be ideal.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Great selection of fresh prepared sushi but not my favorite by a long shot. I have to admit that I may not be a sushi expert and maybe what I've grown to know and love in Canada is not 'authentic'. But, this meal did not quite do it for me.

Great green tea on the table and some fine salmon sashimi...but I'm used to maki rolls and seaweed salad. This was a bit out of my realm. I won't give a bad review but will just say it's not my style

Reviewed July 1, 2011

I frequently travel to Hong Kong for business and sushi is one of my favourite foods there. Among the many sushi restaurants or restaurant chains in HK, sen-ryo is to me the best in price and quality. The dishes are really fresh and the restaurant also offers seasonal specialities. One of my favourites there is seared salmon with black peper or the salmon salat with wasabi. You can find the menu on the website: http://www.sen-ryo.com.hk/en/menu/sushi.html
I always go to the restaurant in Kowloon, Sun Arcade, Shop B06B, Basement.

Reviewed March 8, 2011

when I was a 14 years old student, the only sushi place I came is genki sushi in singapore, it was known for the cheap sushi.

then I was back to Jakarta, they finally open one genki sushi sen ryo, more fine genki sushi in grand indonesia. I came there and disappointed with their quality, may be because indonesia is too far so their fishes is not fresh anymore, but when sushi tei and kiyadon able to make their fish fresh why genki dont? and look when they convert it to indonesian rupiah it turn out to be extremely expensive.

then I came to HK and see genki sushi sen ryo, the same menu with the tsukiji fish market in japan. so I try it, we only spent around 500hkd for 2 person every time we dine there. its not expensive! when they mean sushi they mean sushi, a little sashimi. there is no this and that don or udon or whatever is that.
this is the only place for me and partner to went it whenever we see their sign, without thinking twice.

genki sushi is always good. and they mean it. I always be a fans for genki sushi ever since im a teenager till today.

2  Thank beautifulmatters