All reviews sinorama tour open bathroom one night young lady bath and shower comfortable stay great room language barrier lovely hotel river cruise short stay room was large breakfast buffet is noodles spring toiletries dial
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Chongqing is a city of hills and valleys and the Radisson is perched on the side of a small hill in the middle of the city. The rooms are quite large and well appointed. When we were there the hotel was undergoing renovations in the lobby area, however the staff were great at moving people in the right directions. The restaurant we used was fine with a mix of Chinese and European food.
On the day we arrived there was a medical convention being held – it was interesting watching the networking and deal making happening. I particularly enjoyed the hostesses who were stereotypical of my image of Chinese business hostesses. And my impression was that the hotel catered for quite a number of conferences.
Opposite the hotel we discovered a small boutique shopping area which, although closed when we explored it, was still interesting in terms of layout, advertising and so on.
We only stayed one night and I would classify the hotel as a solid four star establishment.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed August 30, 2018

We stayed here with a tour group.The wifi was an excellent speed. Our room was very spacious although I wasn't too keen on the see thru doors on the toilet and shower which were separate to each other. The air conditioning was excellent and the breakfast was superb with just so much variety of all types of cuisine. The staff were very polite and helpful. Across the road is a local hot spring where you can soak your feet with all of the locals and there are many restaurants and even a gelato shop.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Went there with my family, front desk did not told us a thing. We book a suite, but did not told us lounge was closed. So many people there. In the room, have coffee machine but no capsule in it. Room service was slow as well. Maybe because the hotel is full. But really, service is not worth the money.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I stayed in the hotel for some business purposes. Stayed for some nights at the hotel, the area is very quiet, with the view of the forest. The hotel is also is very good and the terrasse at the roof top is good. I tried the hotsprings near the hotel, it was also very good. Concerning the room, I think the pressure of the water in the shower was low, I prefer a higher pressure. And the Panasonic TV screen quality is very low, poor quality screen... a bit disappointed to find this in 2018... My favourite surprise are the slippers, so soft and I love the blue color, so cool ! I enjoyed to try the Chongqing noodles and the hotpot of the hotelAnd I would like to say thank you to the Italian young lady Michela at the buffet, she helped me to dial with the chinese staff and help me to book some tickets for the opera in CQ while I was eating my breakfast. I received an excelent and quick service from her. She has made my stay and experience even much more enjoyable for her excellent service, friendly guide and in-to-the-detail care. She is very focused on the needs of the customers, quick to spot a need and quick to respond to it, in a nice and elegant way. She was able to communicate with customers in Mandarin thats incredible ! Its a high value to have such a passionate expat staff member like her. A western face may not seem to be such a big deal in cities like Beijing or Shanghai which I have been also, but I believe the good people from Chongqing would definitely appreciate it more. I will definetly come back for my trip in Chongqing.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Travel around the west of china with family and passby CHONGQING city, choosing to stay in Radisson first time but very impressive by the hotel and staffs rigth here. Especially need to thanksful the receptionist girl named/ Kiki? sorry might forget... and the door girl is very friendly... even the manager stand in lobby with nice suit, he is handsome and kind to introduce and help us to book the table of Dalong hot-pot which famous in Sha Ping Ba dist. Pretty good experience and will recommend to friends defintly :)

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Jiang_Jessie, 经理 at Radisson Blu Hotel Chongqing Shapingba, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear guest, thank you so much for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel Chongqing Sha Ping Ba. Your satisfaction is a great encouragement to us. We really appreciate your support and favorable comments. Thank you for your comments. We look forward to serving you again.