Chongqing doesn't have many luxury hotels. It surely will have more in the future as the city develops.
The Hilton is a in a good location, but will need to improve it's service offering in the future. The restaurant is quite limited in its food offering. Room size is ok, but general service is average for a high-end hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis of calm, Hilton Chongqing is ideally situated in the Yuzhong District between the Yangtze and Jialing rivers. 423 Guestrooms and suites are designed by the world leading design company Hirsch Bedner Associates, its proximity to the city centre and transportation makes this contemporary hotel a great destination for both leisure and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Chongqing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chongqing Hotel Chongqing
- Hilton International Chongqing