This hotel is right in the middle of CQ. Although nowhere in CQ is convenient because of the rubbish traffic this is pretty good - 45 mins / RMB60 from airport. The hotel is modern, clean and very well laid out. The exec lounge on the 31st floor was excellent with a good evening meal and breakfast. There is a small but nicely laid out swimming pool and an extensive gym. So this would get 5 stars except; 1. the staff in the exec lounge were decidedly offish (surprising as the staff in the gym / front desk were positively friendly), and 2. the aerobics machines are old and need to be replaced / refurbished. Oh, the toilet blocked and the shower blocked which is a pity as I had a lovely corner suite. Other than that I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesquely situated between the Yangtze and Jia Ling Rivers, the hotel offers Art-deco comfort and convenience to explore beautiful Chongqing. The Three-minute walk to the Liang Lu Kou station connects you with the airport and all major attractions, shopping and business districts. City Hall and the famous Three Gorges Museum are a short walk away as well. Allow our welcoming and attentive service to guide you to the best of Chongqing. • Central location next to Yangtze River • River, stadium, and city views from guest rooms and suites • Cloud 9 Spa and fitness center with indoor heated pool and rooftop garden • Three restaurants and bars • 14 meeting rooms and an elegant ballroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Chongqing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chongqing Hotel Chongqing
- Hilton International Chongqing