In a terrific location in downtown Chongqing (a city with considerable sprawl), the Hilton is clean, friendly and well-run with good amenities. The hotel isn't ultra luxurious but of dependable high quality, and it makes for a predictably pleasant stay. A great breakfast offering rounds out the experience. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesquely situated between the Yangtze and Jia Ling Rivers, the hotel offers Art-deco comfort and convenience to explore beautiful Chongqing. The Three-minute walk to the Liang Lu Kou station connects you with the airport and all major attractions, shopping and business districts. City Hall and the famous Three Gorges Museum are a short walk away as well. Allow our welcoming and attentive service to guide you to the best of Chongqing. • Central location next to Yangtze River • River, stadium, and city views from guest rooms and suites • Cloud 9 Spa and fitness center with indoor heated pool and rooftop garden • Three restaurants and bars • 14 meeting rooms and an elegant ballroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Chongqing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chongqing Hotel Chongqing
- Hilton International Chongqing