I stayed here on a business trip and it was a great find. They picked me up from the airport for about £35 which seemed pretty fair although I understand the taxi would have been just under £10, however, it was a 40 minute journey in comfort, the taxis are more of a challenge.......
The hotel is up to the expected international standard although I was disappointed to see dirty cup stains on the coffee stand in my room. Other than taht, I could not fault it. The bathroom is large and very well equipped, the room was spacious and with a 26th floor view of a mountain city - spectacular for a country boy like me, probably less so for city dwellers. The staff were all very helpful and whilst their English was not perfect, my Chinese was non-existent.
The breakfast is good but not outstanding with sausage, 'bacon' and eggs available in addition to pastries, muffins and cereals. I even saw porridge on offer.
I ate at a local restaurant under the carpark on the opposite side of the road from this hotel. Please don't follow me there, even my Chinese host found it very disappointing.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis of calm, Hilton Chongqing is ideally situated in the Yuzhong District between the Yangtze and Jialing rivers. 423 Guestrooms and suites are designed by the world leading design company Hirsch Bedner Associates, its proximity to the city centre and transportation makes this contemporary hotel a great destination for both leisure and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Chongqing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chongqing Hotel Chongqing
- Hilton International Chongqing