Very helpful front desk with quick check in and check out. Quiet, clean, well appointed room but not as spacious as other similar hotels I have stayed at in China. Executive lounge breakfast was a cut above and the Cafe@2 restaurant had a very large buffet selection for lunch with good food & service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesquely situated between the Yangtze and Jia Ling Rivers, the hotel offers Art-deco comfort and convenience to explore beautiful Chongqing. The Three-minute walk to the Liang Lu Kou station connects you with the airport and all major attractions, shopping and business districts. City Hall and the famous Three Gorges Museum are a short walk away as well. Allow our welcoming and attentive service to guide you to the best of Chongqing. • Central location next to Yangtze River • River, stadium, and city views from guest rooms and suites • Cloud 9 Spa and fitness center with indoor heated pool and rooftop garden • Three restaurants and bars • 14 meeting rooms and an elegant ballroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Chongqing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chongqing Hotel Chongqing
- Hilton International Chongqing