We spent one night at this hotel on our way from Shangri-La back to Europe. The reception hall is very big and check-in was quick and speedy. Our room on the 15th floor was very clean and comfortable. We were able to have a swim before going to bed. The pool is not huge but the size is decent if there aren't too many swimmers using it. Breakfast was very good. There was a very large choice of food to suit people of various nationalities (although the clientele is mainly Chinese speaking). The hotel is more than 10 years old and there are more luxurious establishments in Chongqing. The hotel lacks a bit of character but otherwise we had nothing to complain about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis of calm, Hilton Chongqing is ideally situated in the Yuzhong District between the Yangtze and Jialing rivers. 423 Guestrooms and suites are designed by the world leading design company Hirsch Bedner Associates, its proximity to the city centre and transportation makes this contemporary hotel a great destination for both leisure and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Hilton Chongqing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chongqing Hotel Chongqing
- Hilton International Chongqing