Ramada Plaza Chongqing West
Hotels.com
Chongqing Marriott Hotel(Chongqing)
Regent Chongqing(Chongqing)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Thanks you to Ramada.

Room Tip: The map at the right hand side tripadvisor provided is WRONG!!! I made my booking after I use tripadvisor's map service. OH MY GOD!!!! IT IS WRONG location!!!! Tripadvisor should update the map. STOP to misleading customer!!!! Lucky I found that before my flight, otherwise, who knows what will be happened after I arrive Chongqing.Thumbs-down. Can website give us correct information? it is very important to customer expecially when they are going to a new place. But, the hotel customer service is good. they are nice and patient, they help me to get my refund. Thanks you to Ramada.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is a superb hotel with every amenity, the best we stayed in from Beijing to Xi'an to Chengdu to Shanghai.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We stayed at the Ramada Chongqing West hotel for 2 nights primarily due to the close proximity to the Dazu carvings. The rooms are large, well appointed with lovely beds and graded pillows. The large bathroom and shower were some of the best we have seen. The breakfast was better than expected with great service. Being CNY spring festival the hotel was fully booked with local visitors. The hotel offers 2 self contained villas (houses) at the rear of the hotel and we would consider staying in these next time we visit. Being in Dazu don't expect to much outside the hotel. The hotel has a good Chinese restaurant, KTV and foot massage and We found one good Guangdong style restaurant on the main street and this was also fully booked when we went. Overall the hotel is above average and offer exceptional value but it is 100km west of Chongqing.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Friendly staff and all other modern equipment. A very good variety of food dinner and breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Very large, open plan design. Modern with feeling of space. Excellent finish with beautiful sculptures and fittings throughout. Breakfast was excellent. Large room, with partly glazed wall between bathroom and bedroom. Huge choice of western and Chinese food. Some noise at night due to the open plan design, but this is the only negative I can find. Unfortunately the pool, which looked lovely, was closed. Gym excellent.

• Stayed: March 2011