“The best hotel in Chongqing”

Le Meridien Chongqing Nan'an
Ranked #15 of 3,123 Hotels in Chongqing
Beijing, China
“The best hotel in Chongqing”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I traveled many times to Chongqing due to business and family reason, the Le Meridien Chongqing is my first choice here, I impressed the hotel hospitality and nice staff, the location is very convenient up on the subway, environment also good for leisure and business.

Room Tip: platinum mumber can always get the suit upgrade
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GM_LeMeridienCQ, General Manager at Le Meridien Chongqing Nan'an, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear QI Z,

Thanks for the time you’ve taken to review your recent stay with us at Le Meridien Chongqing Nan’an. It’s good to know that you find your stay an enjoyable one and that our level of service has met your expectation. And thanks for pointing out our very convenient location in Chongqing, not only very easy direct access to the Metro also the shopping and entertainment destination of Nanping.

Le Meridien Chongqing Nan’an

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Barnsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I love this hotel, the staff are always very helpful, the rooms are excellent and the service is among the best I have come across. I have spent a lot of time in chongqing and the guys at the hotel have made each stay I have there comfortable and memorable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Dave S
GM_LeMeridienCQ, General Manager at Le Meridien Chongqing Nan'an, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Dave S,

Thank you for choosing Le Meridien Chongqing Nan’an and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We do appreciate the compliments you extend to the team and it’s really good to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We value your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to Le Meridien Chongqing Nan’an again. If you need any assistance from me or the team, please feel free to reach out directly.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I work away a lot and have stayed at Le Meridien many times and plan on many more. The location is perfect. Shopping centre and restaurants just a stone throw away. The hotel is immaculate and the hotel staff are always helpful and friendly. Great value for money and highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Boothyp
Dear Boothyp,

Thank you for the time you’ve spent to review your recent stay with us. Your compliment on the ideal location and the helpful staff of our hotel is definitely a great a motivator to the team and indeed up and coming guests. We value your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to Le Meridien Chongqing Nan’an again. Feel free to reach out to me directly when your travels next bring you to Chongqing.

Urumqi, China
Reviewed December 19, 2013

First impression of this hotel is a little concerned, because it's too close to Wanda Plaza, which is very convenient but after a long trip i just want a quiet environment.
My room is NO.915, it's not high enough to avoid noise and it's corner room.
But after i enter the room, it's quiet big than i thought. It's more like a suite.
And the sound-proof is also great, you can barely heard the noise from outside.
I'm 5.58 feet tall and both the bathtub and bed is big enough for me.
Everything in the room is new sophisticated, especially latitude-longitude almost everywhere.
I Google the latitude-longitude by myself just for fun.
Towel is soft , lamp is wonderful when you turn it on, carpet is comfortable, room is so clean.
There is no sign that this hotel was opened 4 years.
I didn't catch the breakfast the next day, but hotel like this, food must be good as well.
So, don't miss the AWESOME experience at Le Meridien Chongqing!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
GM_LeMeridienCQ, General Manager at Le Meridien Chongqing Nan'an, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Shepherd W,

Thanks very much for the extensive review on your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed the spacious corner room and that the hotel amenities, especially the comfortable Le Meridien Bed and the bathtub, have lived up to your expectation. Also, we do look forward to you experiencing our food and beverage offerings in the venues when your travels next bring you to Chongqing. Trust you will be equally satisfied.

Again, thank you for the time you have taken to extend your feedback. We hope we will have the pleasure to serve you again soon at Le Meridien Chongqing Nan’an.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The hotel is very centrally located, just off of the no3 metro line and it wasn't far from the train station, as I was traveled in CQ by train from ChengDu. The hotel facility is awesome, decorated with the Christmas spirit and I been longing for the famous Le Meridien bed, there is a lovely bath tub in room, and i really enjoy my stay there,the in room meal also carry a variety choices and the breakfast in the morning is well presented.

I would definitely staying Witt the Le Meridien Chingqing next time I in town again, forgot to mention there is a big shopping complex right next to the hotel, with a cinema...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear PoohPooh388,

Thanks for staying with us and share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It’s good to know that you found your stay a pleasant one. Thank you for the compliments you raised in regards to hotel location and facilities, especially the breakfast, bathtub and the Le Meridien bed. We value your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Chongqing, China
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I attended a conference recently that was held at Le Meridien Chongqing. I was thoroughly impressed with not only the conference rooms, but the entire hotel. The buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners were amazing, with a vast array of choices that were extremely pleasing to the palette. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Any request I made was handled efficiently and much to my satisfaction. The rooms were clean, and the beds were extremely comfortable. I actually extended my stay beyond the conference, and enjoyed "Reveal" (Ladies' Night) in the hotel bar, with Lounge Singers and Salsa Dancers. I will definitely consider returning to Le Meridien Chongqing for a relaxing weekend in the future!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Linnyj1967
GM_LeMeridienCQ, General Manager at Le Meridien Chongqing Nan'an, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Linnyj1967,

Thanks for the time you’ve taken to extend your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel service and facilities, especially the food and the Le Meridien bed . Thank you for the compliments you raised in regards to choice and I have passed them on to the team of Chefs and this was well received.

Trust that you enjoyed the “Reveal Night” as well and relaxed yourself for the weekend. I do hope to meet up at one of our weekly “Wine Club” events held every Friday night on your return to our hotel.

We value your continued support and feel free to reach out to me directly and if you need any assistance.

Chongqing
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The service and facilities were excellent not just whilst we were there but from the beginning of negotiations. All are requests and needs were met and our expectations were exceeded. All the participants enjoyed the hotel, especially the food, public spaces and conference areas. The service was excellent and all requests and needs were met with a welcoming smile and a positive attitude. Testament to the service and the hotel was the fact that many conference participants rebooked for an additional night after the conference was completed.

Thank you.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Phillip B
GM_LeMeridienCQ, General Manager at Le Meridien Chongqing Nan'an, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Philip B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the recent stay with us at Le Meridien Chongqing, Nan’an. I am very pleased to know you and your team were satisfied with the service and facilities of our hotel, especially about the food and meeting service/facilities. And I do trust you all had a good time at the additional night you spent with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and If you need any assistance from me or the team, please feel free to reach out directly.