I stayed here during my business trip for 4 nights in Aug'12. Overall the hotel is new and clean. Room is comfortable. It also comes with desktop (Hp brand) and neat work desk. Housekeeping and porter staffs are friendly. Hotel is situated at newly developed area of chongqing which is near to new offices around, also means a distant away from chongqing town.
However, below are areas for improvement:
- check-in is not smooth as some staff seem inexperienced
- service staff at counter and restaurant are very uncomfortable to converse in english. Need to improve seeing that this hotel caters to mainly business travelers
- WIFI coverage to include in room for hotel guests. Connection at lobby is weak.
- food quality and variety to improve (western restaurant is ok to skip)
- unable to provide daily english newspaper, again, need to improve if hotel is meant for business travelers. (weak excuse given by hotel staff instead of stating they do not have daily deliveries)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chongqing Jinjiang Oriental Hotel's location is on Xihu Road, at the New North Zone in Yubei District. It has a view of Zhaomushan Mountain and it enjoys close proximity to Shangding Enterprise Park and Longfor Crystal Town. Chongqing Jinjiang Oriental Hotel is close to numerous must-see places like Dongbu Park, Zhaomushan Botanical Garden, Chongqing Safari Park , Three Gorges Museum, and Nanshan Mountain Scenic Tower. This hotel offers 313 air-conditioned rooms each with separate tub, writing desk with reading lamp, safe, alarm clock, IDD/ DDD phone, and high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Chongqing Jinjiang Oriental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.