“Great place to go when you are at tienimen square”

National Center for the Performing Arts
$49.00*
Private Night Sightseeing Tour of Beijing
Ranked #21 of 1,616 things to do in Beijing
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The building is incredible structure. I got some pix before going to tienimen square. Worth the 5 minute walk, I moly wish that I had the chance to see a show there.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

On our recent trip to Beijing our son arranged for us to attend a performance here. The performance was a ballet and while we are not experts, we thought the performance was excellent. The venue is outstanding and the organization was as well. It was a very enjoyable evening and I recommend it.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I lived in Beijing for six months only a few years ago and never went here. Shame on me! You can enter directly from the subway ( Tiananmen West) buy a ticket (30RMB) and enter this fantastic structure via a tunnel that goes directly underneath the surrounding lake with a glass roof. The theatre area is split into three amazing modern auditoriums with surrounding cafes and restaurants. A real treat in Beijing where you are surrounded by an ancient culture to see a modern jewel that is a feast for all the senses!

2  Thank MattwalesNorthWales
Reviewed January 29, 2013

If you are planning to visit Tian'anmen Square, get dropped off here first so you can see this amazing structure. Looks even more remarkable reflecting in the water in the foreground. Once you've taken photos it is a 5 minute walk over to Tian'anmen Square and The Forbidden City.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I attended a performance in the concert hall. Good sight lines, excellent acoustics. Finding the entrance takes some time (it;s on the north side) and due to security some routes are more resticted than others. Allow plenty of time to get from the entrance to the concert hall or opera house.

1  Thank ggobob