“Great food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beijing Workers' Sports Complex
Description: Mirch Masala is The only indian restaurants in beijing with flavours of every corner of India.It is a stylish restaurant located on Ritan Highlife,North Gate of Ritan Park ,Chaoyang District. The Indian dishes are made using free-range Halal meat .It provides some of the finest cuisine from this region in Beijing.Mirch Masala bears the name of most basic ingredient of subcontinent cuisine. Most cuisine can not do without subtle flavoring of these highly charging spicesMirch Masala is now one of the selective favorites of Tandoori and Curry lovers.
Reviewed November 16, 2016

After shopping at silk market you have to eat at this restaurant. Food was very tasty. Only food enjoyed in china

Reviewed October 31, 2016

Located in the Food Court of Silk Market, this restaurant serves Halal food which can be some relief in case you have eaten properly for some days in Beijing. However, food is over priced and quality/ taste is not exactly what one would expect. We ate Tandoori Chicken, Garlic Nan and Coke and it cost us RMB 70 per head. Waiters are ok and so is the service! You get to sit in the seating in the food court.

Reviewed May 13, 2016

This restaurant is part of food court in the famous Silk Market building of Beijing. After strugglling for nice Indian vegeterian food for a week, when I saw the poster for this restaurant on the ground floor of silk Market, I was very excited. I reached on the 6th floor with much expectations. I ordered a paneer curry and two garlic Nan. I was very disappointed with the quality of the food. Very tasteless food and it cost me 106 RMB.

I would not recommend this restaurant at all

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went and ate food here twice I was really happy to find a Pakistani Cuisine. It is cheaper then the other halal restaurants in Beijing. I had Biryani and the BBQ and it was really good taste. However on there menu they have fresh juice but they don't sell it so you have to go to the juice place in the same court.

3  Thank medihaaziz
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Since we were looking up the entire place we happened to see this place.One of our friend thought of experimenting to eat simpe lentil and roti . The roti was given so hard and was not of wheat but of maida (cheap flour). The lentil was smelling of some fish . My friend was a strict vegetarian and he had asked the waiter specifically it should be 100 % vegetarian.
The lentil tasted as not done recently (Cooked few hours or 1 or 2 days before).It wasnt tasting good at all. My friend tasted ,and after 2 or 3 bites left the food and we paid the bill and left as he could not eat. We complained only to be found that they use the same kadhai to cook meat as well as vegetarian food.
The place is in the food court where there are so many chinese restaurant food .They really smell so awful ,we almost vomiitted in the food court.
The food court we found is also not so clean and well maintained hygeincally. We were the only guys who eat and no one else during the lunch time.
It made sense not to experiment at such places and to go to a proper restaurant and eat there in a decent place.

2  Thank mathursubodh

Been to Mirch Masala Indian Restaurant? Share your experiences!