“Milkshakes!!!!!”

Zu MuDe ChuFang (XiuShui)
Ranked #4,674 of 12,627 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Guomao
Leesburg, Virginia
“Milkshakes!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

I can't really speak to the food quality though what I saw looked fantastic. We hit this place every evening for milkshakes, my favorite was the Baileys Cream Shake. Absolutely outstanding. I will visit again. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank BigBuddy66

Istanbul, Turkey
“Fun atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

I was late heading out for dinner and this place was just a block from my hotel so I gave it a whirl. (I was in the one near the Forbidden City on No. 47-2, Nanchizi Street) They have a large menu of Western diner-style food. I had the pizza which was a bit overloaded on cheese for my taste, but pretty good. The wine list is surprisingly extensive. There was a large goup of Americans there with a few young Chinese in hipster clothes. Service was a bit slow, but they were charming and the overall vibe was very relaxed.

• Visited May 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“OMG if Western cuisine is what you seek this food will hit the spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

I read so many reviews about this place, it was a 50/50 split on it being the worst and the best place to find a stack of pancakes, OJ, etc. We decided to trust our instincts and give it a shot. There are four locations and we went to the one near the Forbidden City on No. 47-2, Nanchizi Street and oh man did we eat!!! French toast, scrambled eggs, fluffy pancakes, crispy bacon, fresh squeezed OJ, tea and coffee. It was a smorgasbord and we inhaled the whole thing. The french toast was made a little different than how I make it but it was scrumptious. The food was reasonably priced (like your average diner) and the service was fine. If you like your tea or coffee sweet, bring some extra sugar. We did!

• Visited April 2011
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

The pizza is a must try!!!!

Their baked potato skin is delicious and yummy! You can also order their tuna salad because their veggies are very fresh!

Visited December 2011
Grover Beach, California
“WESTERN FOOD IN FORBIDDEN CITY AREA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

Found on a quiet residential street in the Gugong district close to the Forbidden City, this small restaurant caters to Western food tastes with a lengthy menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner items from hamburgers and fries to enchiladas and burritos with a stop along the way for macaroni and cheese. They also make a mean chocolate milk shake along with other flavors. The atmosphere is friendly and Western. The staff are college students who are as helpful as possiible given their limited Engish altho the menu has pictures that makes ordering a bit easier.

• Visited August 2011