2,009 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeasia bistrocentral mallcru steakhousegreat hotellobby restaurantrecent staybusiness tripbreakfast buffetthe ritzhigh end shoppingplatinum memberlounge staffgreat businessgreat facilitiesbusiness districtmain restaurant
Reviewed September 17, 2017

A week stay at JW Marriott Beijing. Great location, close to metro (5 minutes walk, depends on which line you take). Next to China Central Mall, which has many places to eat at the lower level.

Service is top notch here, Lana from Front Office, Ariel Yang from Business Center and Executive Lounge team, just to name a few. House keeping was great and caring. Got a birthday cake from relationship manager on my birthday as well.

Business lounge has nice food choices, drinks. Always nice to relax in the lounge to grab a drink after a long day.

Room is good size and bed is comfy. only negative is that the carpet color choice is not that classy to me, but that is more of a personal taste.

Overall, highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Larryz319,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with other travelers on TripAdvisor.

Our hotel has a superb location. Adjacent to the subway, walking distance to shopping malls and restaurants in a buzzing environment makes getting around very convenient.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed the superb service provided by our associates, especially Lana from Front Office, Ariel Yang from Business Center, Housekeeping and Executive Lounge team, and above all you found the offerings to be well worth the value.

Thank you for your feedbacks regarding the carpet.

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been staying here for the past two years every time we come to Beijing (every other month, we will be in Beijing for 10 days). To have a home away from home it would make your trip so much easier. This is the place will make you feel that! Especially the lounge manager Sarah, she provides a professional service yet make your feel going home. She is efficient, professional and very friendly! Love love love to stay here!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear Sharon G,

Thank you for your review and recommending the JW Marriott Beijing on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to learn that you were delighted by Sarah’s professionalism. She is extremely popular with our guests and manages the Executive Lounge team. I will ensure Sarah is apprised of your feedback and thank you for recognizing her efforts.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your next Beijing trip very soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Exactly like the title. The DM doesn't admit it, but I know what a cockroach is, I am terrified of 'em. Don't think there is more to say about it. Nice bar though, I love getting drunk, especially when there is a cockroach in my room.

Room Tip: Nah, just don't go there.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Treekie2016,

We are very concerned about your comments as we take hotel hygiene and cleanliness very seriousl. Our hotel has a very strict pest control schedule in place and shall ensure additional efforts are placed to avoid the same. If you would like to share more feedback, you may reach me directly at the email contact listed below.

Girish Talreja
Girish.Talreja@marriott.com

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel since August 5th 2017 for work and I have to say I have received the best service anyone could wish for especially from the staff in the main restaurant. They are incredibly welcoming and efficient.
I have to make a special mention to Gordon Zhu who has gone above and beyond for us and we are very grateful to him. I would also like to thank Lillian, Raymond, Alan at the loong bar and the lovely girls at breakfast who have all made our stay very enjoyable and like a home from home!

Very highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Lozloz55,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback at TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that our associates were able to provide a home-away-from home experience for you. Thank you for recognizing Gordon, Lillian, Raymond and Alan’s efforts. Your encouraging comments for our operations team have been a true motivation to all our team members to push ourselves further to provide better service for our guests with a JW spirit.

Thank you and we hope you can enjoy your stay here all the time.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

I stayed at this hotel from August 20th to August 26th.  This was my second stay as we are doing business in Beijing.  I am a frequent user of JW Marriott and a member of the elite program.  This year I have used your hotels in Dubai, Palm Springs and Dubai.

The hotel is well appointed and clean as I have come to expect from JW but this hotel stands out because of the exceptional service provided by the staff.  I understand that is part of their mission - well they are achieving it.  I have to give a special mention to Christine in the Asian Bistro who provided exemplary service, attentiveness and professionalism.

It is this superior level of customer service that ensures I will stay at the JW next time I am in Beijing which should be soon.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Andrewosmo,

We appreciate your continued patronage with JW Marriott and thank you for choosing to stay with the JW Marriott Beijing.

I am glad to learn that you were delighted by Christine’s professionalism. She is extremely popular with our guests. I will ensure she is apprised of your feedback and thank you for recognizing her efforts.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the JW Marriott Beijing.