JW Marriott Hotel Beijing
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
$149
$116
$356
Agoda.com
1,929 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeasia bistrocentral mallcru steakhouselobby restaurantbusiness triprecent staylounge staffbreakfast buffetthe ritzhigh end shoppingplatinum membergreat facilitiesbusiness districtmain restaurantspecial thanksconcierge desk
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Good hotel in Chaoyang District. My room was spacious with 2 large beds, all comfort for a business trip and a large bathroom. Besides the usual standard, the spa is nice and is open until 11:30 p.m., which is a plus while on a business trip. The breakfast - both in the executive lounge and in the lobby - offers a high standard and a rich choice. The personnel is very attentive and helpful. This hotel is internally connected with the Ritz Carlton. Nice touch, if you decide in a rainy day - as in my case - to have dinner in Barolo.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ElettraStuttgart
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The JW Marriott is an excellent business hotel, providing what you would expect from this 5-star luxury brand of Marriott. It is in the financial district of Beijing, somewhat removed from the tourist attractions of the city center, but that means you don't have the large tour groups. It is still convenient to get to the tourist sites using the Beijing subway, which is one of the best in the world, although very crowded. A subway stop is in front of the hotel. The rooms here are well appointed for business, with lots of electrical outlets accommodating all types of plugs, and the wi-fi seems very good. I love the electrical controls for the window shades and curtains.

Room Tip: Executive level rooms are the best
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I just got back from staying at the JW Marriott Beijing and it is a very nice property. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone staying in Beijing. The people are very nice and speak English pretty well. The food at the property is good, although I would say that the food is priced a little high within the hotel restaurants. I expect hotel restaurants to be priced higher, but $20 for a drink is a little high. The breakfast buffet is very good and although a little high at $25 it's worth it. The property is located in a nice area and very close to a subway station. They also have a very nice selection of cars you can use to get to/from the airport.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This hotel FAR exceeded my expectations. We checked in fairly late after a long day touring with a cruise ship group. At first we thought "we'll just watch some tv and go right to sleep" but when we saw the room we changed our minds. My husband couldn't resist taking a bath and watching the tv right above the tub. I took a shower in what felt like a rainfall from the fantastic shower head. The bathroom was as big as our stateroom on the ship! The window coverings could be operated with remote control, the view of Beijing at night was magical from our room on the 22nd floor, and they even left 2 fresh apples on the coffee table for us to enjoy. The king size bed felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. The next morning we went down to the main level for breakfast and I've never seen such a great selection of food, both North America and pan Asian, in my life! If you couldn't find something good to eat here you simply weren't trying. My husband and I travel quite a bit and I can honestly say I've never stayed in a nicer hotel. I only wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is a great hotel. The location is quite good, the interior is stylish and the staff are very friendly and professional. The wifi was quick, the breakfast was good, and the bed was comfortable. All in all highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business