“Reliable and easy”

Annie's Italian Restaurant (Agriculture Exhibition)
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Yansha
Reviewed January 17, 2013

As an expat living in Beijing, this is one of our usual places. The food is simple and tasty, I have always been generally very happy with my food. If you stay near one of them, the delivery service is great. However, if you are looking for a better dinner instead of a nice cozy experience, I'd rather choose another restaurant.

1  Thank Anni O

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The food, service and the price is very good. My family love Annie's. the take way is very fast and the quality of the food is always the same.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I went there with my ex more than one year ago. Though we are not in line for pizza and pastas, we did can tell they serve much better pizza than PizzaHut whihc is very popular in China.
The restaurant is a right place for courples and friends' hangout. Small but cozy, especially during daytime, while it turns to bring out some romantic touch at night when light music played and lights surrounding Annie's on. On the second floor, throught the French windows, u can see everything like blue lights, dark sky but hassle and bussle of Beijing.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We use this good Italian delivery service a lot. Quality of food is always nicebut portions sometimes a little small. You even get to keep the plates !!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Honestly, I really don't understand the success of this restaurant chain and how some can call it "genuine Italian food". It doesn't take an Italian to see this is just a restaurant set up to trap tourists or people used to simple pizza-spaghetti dishes. From it's menu you can already see the strangeness of placing salads before the first-course (and according to basic Italian cuisine rules salads are a side dish to the second course -meat- course); Besides offering the typical/predictable standard dishes (I am sure they have more than just pizza and pasta in Italy), I even saw people who got pasta and steak on the same plate! Besides the pasta I tried (not much choice) was overcooked and the sauce looked like it was mixed with ketchup. Their mozzarella isn't even mozzarella (so what do they put on the pizza??). Their tiramisu' is over-sweet and falls apart like a pudding.
To me this "annie's" is a total disappointment. It's overcooked italian food for tourists. I wish I had take some pics to prove my point, but I won't go back there for sure.
If you're not out for genuine italian food and are happy with whatever overcooked pasta they serve you or pizza hut-like-thik-crust pizza's, then it might be the place for you.