“Good food - Good service- Nice decoration - expensive”
Review of Fei Si

Fei Si
Ranked #2,345 of 12,772 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Beijing Workers' Sports Complex
Reviewed June 24, 2013

a very nice hidden place, the restaurant Inside is very asian trendy, and outside it is peaceful and elegant. I have been at night ... nice atmosphere, a lot of foreigners , cosy modern feeling. the food is good, nothing waou !!! but all Ok, my food, was quite spicy. Good thai food, it( is quite expensive . the wine list is VERY expensive and not quality

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I did not think a restaraunt which offered two types of cuisines would be good, but face really was. The service was excellent, the manager came and talked to us and helped show us the signature dishes. Cocktails were very good also but pricey, 15USD. Best indian and thai i have had in Beijing. I find usually they arent spicy enough or too sweet.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Nice set up, we opted for Indian, I believ Thai is an option too. Sadly it was raining so we couldn't sit outside for cocktails. As usual service was patchy but it always is in BJ. Good curry, nice setting.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

If you want to have quite dinner or drink this is your bar, but at the other side a little expensive. Beautiful decoration and good service.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Went there for dinner last night after 2 years of being out of Bj. In 2010 this place was an inspiration for all upcoming restaurant projects, it's brand was benchmarked by international ones for the quality of food and the atmosphere highlighted by a discreet yet attentive service. Face was a great place were to go and have a good time
Two years later I can only say I feel sorry for the people who managed to bring this wonderfull project to it's knees. We were surrounded by untrained staff and we felt used as the "training tool" for they're lack of knowledge. I wouldn't even comment on the quality of food but would like to bring one point to the attention of the owners:prices on the menu should be proportional to the quality you serve... in other words: you are cheating your guests, proof of that is when (with only two tables in you restaurant) we are served recycled naan bread that was presented to a previous table.......
The most awkward part of the evening was noticing the good intentions of our service who tried they're best, but because they were placed in an enviroment they are absolutely not trained for, all they're good intentions are worth nothing the moment they present a check for over 1000 rmb.
I do believe this is a classic example of cutting cost from the owners side at the expense of a customers who is charged prices that should reflect a much higher level of quality.
I wish Face the best, but maybe that is long gone......again im sorry to have witnessed that, I will never be back.

Been to Fei Si? Share your experiences!