“Best pizza in beijing”
Review of Bottega

Bottega
Ranked #66 of 13,067 Restaurants in Beijing
Description: Bottega is Beijing's premier Neapolitan pizzeria and casual fine dining Italian restaurant, synonymous with quality and authenticity. We serve up Neapolitan wood-fired pizza and other rustic Italian fare in a chic environment. Pizza's are wood-fired in an Italian brick oven under the guidance of third generation pizzaiolo Paolo Salvo and cooked using the freshest imported Italian ingredients.
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

When I entered in this restaurant I felt home.
The environment, the people, the chefs and owner are warm, excellent workers and nice people. The food is amazing and for 2 hours I forgot to be in china. It was like to be in Italy. Best pizza. Better than a lot of pizza eaten in Italy. I also tried the pizza made with vegetable charcoal that is really healthy and good for the easy digestion. They are really good with kids and both of my 2 kids loved them. They are Number 1.

Date of visit: September 2015
2  Thank Andrea D

Reviewed September 6, 2015

I've been to Bottega 3 times now and each time it's getting better. The food selection gradually developing and the service is now excellent.
Try the Calzone it's amazing and the Baci Roma is one of the tastiest things I ever eaten.
I'll be back again soon,
Highly Recommend

Date of visit: August 2015
2  Thank Ktconnolly
Reviewed August 31, 2015

The title pretty much sums it up. Italian food with a lot of TLC from the Italian brothers and fantastic management from their business counterparts. Service is great. Having lived in Beijing for 3 years, I recommend this place to all. Great for a date, large group dinners and even a solo night at the bar. Enjoy!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

I went back to Beijing for a friends wedding in early August. Friend took me to this Bottega restaurant which hidden in a small alley of San LI TUN bar street. It is totally surprised me with its amazing food. We end up ordering so much food and kept chatting there till late. If I have to say one thing that not prefect it was the Internet, it wasn't working very well that night. But over all service is good and food is amazing. Love it, will come back for sure.

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank Annabelwang
Reviewed August 30, 2015

I've lived in Beijing for 5 years now and dining at Bottega was the first time I'd actually tasted such satisfying, flavorful and delicious gourmet pizza. On top of that, the ambiance is very welcoming with the friendliest staff. Since that first visit, I've been coming back for more time and time again. In addition to the pizza and calzones, don't miss the passion fruit panna cotta! You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2015