“Fantastic Beijing walking tours with Joe - highly recommend it!”

Beijing Walking Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$125.00*
and up
Mutianyu with toboggan and Huanghuacheng by...
More attraction details
Owner description: The unique tours and travel service from Beijing Walking! Let us take care of you like family! Our Best English-speaking guides will take you on a fun-filled, memorable journey of the best Beijing has to offer, making history come to life at every stop! Don't just visit Beijing, come walk with us and truly experience the city!
Reviewed November 3, 2016

I was in Beijing for only a weekend in October so a friend referred me to Beijing Walking Tours to do get a guided tour. I proceeded to booked the Private Hutong and Private Heritage tours.

I had an absolutely amazing experience walking through the streets of Beijing with Joe, who gave me a great perspective on traditional Beijing life. All the destinations are truly something special and Joe is very knowledgeable about all of them. He was able to take me to some of the less touristy places and show me the hidden nooks in well known attractions. He was flexible with the scheduling and route so we could catch the sun setting over the Forbidden City, which was a sight to see.

The booking process was quick and convenient and Joe fetched and took me back to my hotel every time. Money very well spent. Thank you very much to Joe and Leo for a great time!

All reviews
"beijing experience"
"small group"
"chinese history"

Reviewed October 31, 2016

I booked a Private Bejing Temple Tour with Leo for my first day in Bejing - 14 October. It was an amazing experience. He is attentive and knowlegdable and his love for his city and its culture shines through. He was patient with my photo stops and many questions. Lunch at the local restaurant in the Muslim Quarter was excellent although I was not up for the more adventurous offerings and stuck to shrimp stirfry and kebabs. The driver was excellent and calm in the crazy Friday traffic. He even stopped for me at the catholic church to buy a rosary for my collection - special request. I highly recommend this tour or any tour provided by Leo's service.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

This was an excellent introduction to Beijing and the view over the city at night was a highlight. The tour takes about 4 hours in the evening and will orientate you to the hutongs and tourist sights in Beijing.

Thank Caitlin Rosemar... P