TripAdvisor
Beijing
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews director of guest relations ming dynasty art zone chinese art hotels around the world walk in closet luxury hotel the executive lounge nespresso machine chinese tea hotel is beautiful breakfast buffet business trip duty manager chinese restaurant favorite hotel rain shower
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019

i travel frequently around the world, 5 star hotels
must say this is one of my favourite ones !

wonderful stay, great location as quiet / clean rooms !
service was impeccable, facility (gym, sauna & pool) perfect !
mr frank fang and his team was a exquisite, they also remembered about my b-day
delicious chocolate cake in my room. each evening fresh fruits and treats !
staff very careful about my needs and greeting
looking forward to my next stay

a
j

Room tip: each room is quiet and great views !
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
nuohotelbeijing, General Manager at NUO Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear sirdolly,

Thank you for your great feedback and happy birthday!
We are thrilled to know you enjoyed the rooms, location, wellness facilities and the services provided the team.
There's nothing more pleasing than knowing you had a wonderful stay with us.
We look forward to your next stay in the near future.

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Stylish, comfortable, good located, with fantastic gym and SPA areas, fabulous bars, restaurants. Perfect for holidays and business. Guest Manager Frank is outstanding, always positive and supportive!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear AnastasiaGoose,

Thank you for your wonderful review.
I am delighted to know you enjoyed the facilities at the hotel and what a great job Frank did.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

6 star service, I can’t fault the hotel or the team at Nuo.

I returned to Beijing to stay for two nights for my birthday. I was greeted with warm smiles, birthday wishes and an upgrade. When I got to my room I saw that it had been decorated with roses and the team had also included an incredible range of fresh fruits, chocolates and even gifts for me to enjoy.

As a solo traveller who doesn’t speak much Mandarin and a returning guest, Mr Frank Fang coordinated my stay and offered me help whenever I needed it to ensure I was comfortable and enjoying myself.

I didn’t need to leave the hotel. The food and beverage options are endless and delicious, they have a good selection of movies to watch on their entertainment system and the room is so beautiful I never wanted to leave it.

Nuo really are luxury. Their attention to detail and dedicated care to their guests highlight just how much they truly aim to please their patrons.

I would never stay at any other hotel in Beijing and would recommend Nuo to all travellers. It’s an experience just in itself.

Thank you to everyone at the hotel who made my birthday so unbelievably special. Frank, you do an amazing job and I don’t know how to thank you enough.

Trip type: Traveled solo
nuohotelbeijing, General Manager at NUO Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Dear JonitaAus,

Thank you for choosing to stay at NUO Hotel Beijing and for the recommendations.
The team including Frank is grateful for the acknowledgement. We are happy to know you enjoyed all the arrangements and setup and we are always excited to be able to provide attentive service.

We look forward to your return again in the near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I went to Beijing for the first time, and were amazed with our choice of hotel accommodations at the Nuo. The room had all the amenities we would expect from a high end hotel plus!

The lobby is vast, ultra modern, with marble throughout, with many decorative 6 ft high vases, plants, and custom sofas to sit and relax on.

The guest room was large, with separate shower, soaking tub, and washroom. Walk in closet with special compartment to deposit laundry and dry cleaning, complimentary shoe shine, for pickup by management on their side. No need for one to have them come into your room. You find your things clean and polished, the next morning in the same compartment.

The concierge always went the extra mile in arranging our itineraries and ordering transportation as needed.

The staff were especially friendly and helpful.

I definitely will be recommending this fine establishment to all our friends and family.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
nuohotelbeijing, General Manager at NUO Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Dear davidmaven,

Thank you for taking the time to write us all these wonderful comments and for the recommendation.
It's a pleasure to hear how much you and your wife enjoyed your time with us from the hotel lobby to room facilities and the services from our concierge.
We wish to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

My daughter and I booked into the NUO hotel and it was one of the best properties we have stayed in. The service was excellent from check in, to the Club Lounge and we always felt like a special guest. The food in the Club Lounge for breakfast, afternoon tea and happy hour was equivalent to any top restaurant , and definitely worth the upgrade. We enjoyed the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi and the swimming pool looked inviting. Of course the hotel design, beautiful artworks and stunning lobby was a bonus. Our thanks to the General manager and staff for arranging this booking.

Date of stay: August 2019
nuohotelbeijing, General Manager at NUO Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dear Caro1188,

Thank you for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor.
It is our pleasure to have you and your daughter with us and we are delighted to know you enjoyed the wellness facilities in the hotel, services and food available from breakfast to afternoon tea and happy hour at our Executive Lounge.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.