“I felt part of the New China”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
brown_eye...
Miami, Florida
“I felt part of the New China”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 for a stay in June 2012

We stayed two years ago, but I am returning this apartment in month, because I had such a wonderful time and the host was always available to help us. This was my third time to Beijing, but at this apartment I felt like at home. The neighborhood is a mixture of old hutong neighborhoods, but the apartment is a brand new development. I love the western comfort and Chinese surroundings. That is why I am returning with a different group of friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The willingness to always help us with directions
Liked least: I nor friends had anything negative to say about the place
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
San Francisco, California
Reviewed May 27, 2014 for a stay in June 2012

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being in the heart of a local neighborhood, not in tourist ville.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
May 28, 2014
Many thanks for doing review to this apt. Yes, this apartment is situated among families and children. Every guest stay in the apartment can feel a typical life of beijing local middle class.
Jason
alex p
surrey, bc
“Very spacious and quiet”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 for a stay in May 2013

Our stay at the apartment was very pleasant. It is a very spacious apartment, it is very well stocked and equipped with all things necessary including laundry. The location is very convenient as it is only a walking distance from the Temple of Heaven, a short distance from a subway station and many stores, including Carrefour. Subway ride to the Forbidden City is only few stations away. The hosts are extremely accommodating, very punctual and friendly.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
May 28, 2014
Thanks a lot for doing a review for me.
You are right. The apartment is very close to temple of heaven. Just walking distance.
When the weather is fine, after a meal, walk to temple of heaven with families, it is realy life! Jason
Richard M
“Nice clean place”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 for a stay in June 2013

I spent three days in Beijing at this place last June. It served me and my family well. It was clean, well equipped and spacious. It was a little difficult to find but once there we were glad we had it as our base. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good clean place centrally located in Beijing.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing