Wanda Vista Beijing
$87
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,603 results
All reviewssofitel beijingsofitel brandstar hotelpillow menuthe club loungebreakfast buffetplatinum memberbeautiful hotelhotel experiencesilk marketbusiness districtexecutive floorbusiness tripsubway stationbusiness hotelforbidden citywalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel with cosy rooms, a really nice, spacious gym with a yoga area, the best hotel breakfast EVER, a top sushi bar... I stayed here for one week for business, and just loved it.

I would say that the only problem after staying at this hotel, my standards are quite high ;o)

Room Tip: High up for gorgerous views, away from the lifts
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Cedric B, Personal Assistant to General Manager at Wanda Vista Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Anna B
I am very glad to see your comments on TripAdvisor.
It is our pleasure to serve you and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.
I look forward to having you back again soon.
Regards,

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Wonderful world-class hotel in Beijing. Nice, quiet respite from the hubbub of noisy Beijing. Food was good. Only complaint is the slow check in and check out process. Very slow. Painfully slow. I would think that a large hotel chain would have a more streamlined check-in process.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Kevin B

Dear KevinB
Thank you very much for your comment on TripAdvisor.
I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding the comments on checkin and check out effeciency, please rest assured that I will share your feedback with Mr. Samuel ZHANG- Front Office Manager for him to pay specific attention in the future.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. Looking forward to have you back again.
Regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Excellent 5 star hotel. Check-in was fast a painless with staff speaking very good English which is not always a given in China. All staff very friendly and welcoming, from bellboys till housekeeping personal. Fantastic rooms although in my case a bit crowed by the desk area, bathrooms are a dream and I loved the rain shower but also the TV by the specious bath. Room service ordering and delivery was fast with fine and above all still warm food. All in all a very satisfactory experience for the business traveler that wants and pays for quality.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear RonaleVIsser,
Thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor.
I am glad that you enjoyed our facilities and I hope we can welcome you again in the near future.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any other comment for us to learn and improve.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

This Sofitel lacks what it takes to be a real 5 star hotel. At the entrance, in the rooms, at breakfast... Everything is ok, but not great. I did not like the yellowish beige of the all the hotel marble and decoration and the room carpet was stained. Average

• Stayed: April 2013
Cedric B, Personal Assistant to General Manager at Wanda Vista Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear BusinessLeb
Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor.
Sorry we did not meet your full expectation. Please rest assured that I will share your feedback with related departments for them to pay specific attention in the future, especially regarding the software as well as the carpet stain. Thank you for your notice.
Hope we can better serve you in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We arrived coming back from australia and on our way back home to London and stopped over at this hotel for 2 nights. We arrived early around 9am after a long and tiring flight and asked for early check in. We were told the room was not immediately ready but would be rushed and would be about 30 minutes. We were offered complimentary drinks which we were very grateful for, whilst we waited in the hotel bar which was simply breathtaking. The receptionist came and found me in the bar as soon as the room was ready. When we went to the room the manintence staff were repairing the air conditioning and said to return to reception. The same receptionist was there and was very very apologetic and upgraded us to a suite free of charge on the top floor of the hotel. Breakfast at the amazing VIC restaurant was also included free of charge for both days. We were very impressed with the service and would have been content simply ot move to another room and did not even ask for an upgrade or complain but it was offered willingly. The room was stunning and we couldnt believe we had been given it free of charge. The receptionist responsible for our wonderful and luxurious stay is called Taylor Wang, and his personal touches and warm way of treating customers really enhanced out stay and did not go unnoticed. He definitely deserves a mention. All in all a gorgeous hotel, great food in the restaurants and lovely willing staff. YOu can be sure of a happy stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear charlottes21
Very happy to read your comments on TripAdvisor.
Sorry that we have not got your room ready upon your arrival. We are glad you enjoyed the whole stay afterwards. I will share your recognition with Mr. Taylor Wang and I am sure that this will serve as a big encouragement to him and to everyone of his team.
Hope you can stay with us again soon.