“Best tour ever with William”
Review of China Highlights

China Highlights
Book In Advance
More Info
$38.00*
and up
Private Airport Transfer: Beijing International...
Ranked #47 of 448 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since 1959 we've guided everyone ranging from US presidents and Australian Geographic.Our goal is to create unique trips that take you off-the-beaten path,helping you discover China in a more authentic way.Our motto:"Discovery Your Way!"
Reviewed January 19, 2016

My friend and I went on the 3-Day Discovery Group Tour and visited all the major sites: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Great Wall, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Confucius Temple, Llama Temple and the Hutongs. William was our tour guide and I couldn’t recommend him more highly. He was very thorough in giving us overviews of each site and was also able to answer all of our random cultural questions too, ex: what are Chinese weddings like, what’s the average price per square foot of an apartment, why don’t people use their seatbelts, etc. He quickly became more than just our tour guide, but our friend. The service we received was impeccable; William helped us out with everything from ordering our food to navigating the airport check-in process. Needless to say, if you want to book a tour with China Highlights, I highly suggest you ask for William to be your guide.

1  Thank ErikaC123
Write a ReviewReviews (2,812)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 121 reviews
"boutique tour"
in 24 reviews
"forbidden city and the great wall"
in 63 reviews
"went out of her way"
in 38 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 37 reviews
in 28 reviews
"rickshaw ride"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed January 17, 2016

Our first section of our China tour was with our guide Mark. He was a knowledgeable and absolutely wonderful guy, he made our tour a very informative and fun experience, not only that, he excelled in capturing our tour extremely well with his good photography skills from over his many years as a tour guide. Coco the China Highlights organiser put together some great attractions for us to experience and with Mark we got to taste and experience some wonderful, interesting and delicious food. We would love to return again in the future and explore other parts of the country that we didn’t get to see. I highly recommend the China Highlights tours that this company has to offer.

Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

This tour was easy to arrange with China Highlights owner David Yang. Tour guide William was right on time to pick us up in Beijing. He was friendly, knowledgeable and very conscious of our safety. The tour to Mutianyu is spectacular and we thoroughly appreciated how much more fun it was to do with William!

Reviewed January 15, 2016

My Husband and I have dreamed of going to the great wall and other attractions around Beijing, we had a great time, Lily our guide was very Knowledgeable and you could tell she liked her job. There was enough time to see everything we wanted and enjoyed the extra service of her finding Acrobat tickets for us. China Highlights is a tour company we will use again.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 13, 2016

This trip was perfect! My guide was William and he was amazing! He was super knowledgeable, briefing us on the history of the wall on the ride to it. We visited at Matainyu (spelling?) and it was a beautiful blue day in January. There were next to no people on the wall and William helped take the best photos to capture the walls beauty!
William was the best tour guide I have ever had. I highly recommend this tour company. Very organized, on time...I also used them for private airport to and from hotel.