Living in Beijing as a Westerner, occasionally I like to splurge in a 5 star hotel now and then. SO FAR with my visits the Westin is a standout with its luxuriously large Executive suites, great executive floor food and drinks, swimming pool for the kids and by far the best Sunday brunch with champagne, usually Veurve on tap..it is what I expect from a 5 star hotel. highly recommend the Westin Financial St..
It is a little away from the sights but taxis are so cheap..Also located next to great Shopping centre which hosts many restaurants across the road. Other than the Brunch, spoil yourself at the excellent Italian restaurant, expensive but delicious..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the midst of the capital’s financial district with access to major corporate headquarters, the hotel is just minutes from cultural icons such as The Forbidden City as well as Beijing’s finest shopping and entertainment districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Financial Street
- Beijing Westin
- Westin Hotel Beijing