We are part of a Viking River cruise group staying here for 4 nights. The staff and service could not be better. They are very helpful, prompt and most speak good English. The breakfast buffet was excellent and dinner in the Chinese restaurant was also excellent and very reasonable. The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. The first room we had which was on a non smoking hall, reeked of cigarette smoke and it gave me such a headache we asked to be moved the next morning. They, kindly sent someone up to help move our things to a room down the hall which was much improved. Either they don't enforce the non-smoking rule with a stiff fine like Marriott does or our first room (1733) was never actually sanitized to get the smell out. Even the pillow and mattress smelled. My only real complaint is the pillows. They advertise The Heavenly Bed and it is comfortable, but the pillows need replacing. In both rooms they were lumpy, big and uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the midst of the capital’s financial district with access to major corporate headquarters, the hotel is just minutes from cultural icons such as The Forbidden City as well as Beijing’s finest shopping and entertainment districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Financial Street
- Beijing Westin
- Westin Hotel Beijing