An impressive hotel with a good restaurant in the smart financial district. After a 12 hour flight from London, we were ready to drop when we arrived at our room. Upon opening the door, we were hit by the strong odour of stale cigarettes. When our luggage was brought up, we said to the porter that we would prefer a non-smoking room but were told that this was one. They sprayed the room to try to get rid of the smell but to no avail. Only on the third day did they manage to get it to smell like a non-smoking room.
The pool is a good size but that too had a strange smell.
On the plus side, the restaurant is good and the staff are pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the midst of the capital’s financial district with access to major corporate headquarters, the hotel is just minutes from cultural icons such as The Forbidden City as well as Beijing’s finest shopping and entertainment districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Financial Street
- Beijing Westin
- Westin Hotel Beijing