My room was spacious, warm and certainly a different feel than standard downtown business hotel. Staff was extremely friendly greetings at the lobby, helpful and fun too. Breakfast was good quality and tasty. Bar was cozy too.
There are also nice local eateries across the road as well which for a western tourist may look dubious. However, people are friendly, food is very good and cost next to nothing. Hopefully I have soon possibility to go back to beijing and when I do, it is easy for me to choose a place to stay. I shall definitely stay at the Westin Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the midst of the capital’s financial district with access to major corporate headquarters, the hotel is just minutes from cultural icons such as The Forbidden City as well as Beijing’s finest shopping and entertainment districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Westin Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Financial Street
- Beijing Westin
- Westin Hotel Beijing