I had to go to Beijing for business and was told to stay at the Westin Financial Street by a friend of mine, who had previously been ot Beijing for leisure purposes. The hotel is great. Clearly a 5-Star hotel, the Westin offers everything one would expect it to have. It is located very convieniently in the clean and modern financial district and the environment is absolutly silent at night. Either way, you will have an amazing sleep because the beds are perfect. Personally, I enjoyed the executive lounge on the 26th floor the most, as it provides a nice space to relax, with great snacks and drinks. The staff is very friendly and helpful and they even have a small meeting room that allows you to have discussions in privacy. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the midst of the capital’s financial district with access to major corporate headquarters, the hotel is just minutes from cultural icons such as The Forbidden City as well as Beijing’s finest shopping and entertainment districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Financial Street
- Beijing Westin
- Westin Hotel Beijing