Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$157
Hotels.com$157
Booking.com$157
eDreams$157
Trip.com$158
Travelocity$157
2,574 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2011

i had a rather disappointing time here. first at check in i was offered a free service as a gold SPG member, i chose welcome fruit and drink expecting it to appear in my room one day - it never turned up!
second, although i asked for non smoking room and got it there was a very strong smell in the room probably from the carpet and curtains of smoke from previous occupants. i quickly got used to it but every time i left the room and came back in, it was very noticeable.
third, the gym equipment is very disappointing - no cable station, no smith machine, no barbells, no barbell rack, only a couple of machines. it seems this is the minimal type of westin workout set up, which is a pity because other hotels have fabulous westin workout rooms with a full range of equipment, sadly not here. one good thing is the range of light equipment they have - exercise balls, medicine balls, stretching equipment, boxing dummy, tubing etc. problem is that there is so little space in which to use them - see the photos to get an idea of what i'm talking about.
lastly the breakfast which was not included in my corporate rate i found to be very overpriced - basically it burned up half of my company's daily allowance for meals in one go, i ate it one day and then went around the corner to starbucks for a panini the other days. at some hotels the price can be justified by the food but in this case the food is very ordinary - noodles and dumplings, i mean really, for the prices charged i would expect something more sophisticated. it led me to conclude that the breakfast buffet is designed for the many loud and obnoxious Taiwanese tourist groups who come through here and don't have to pay extra for it. but if that is the case then why not simply make it free for all guests and save some bad feelings on the part of corporate travellers? i just dont understand the logic of management sometimes.
i love the location and i love the brand westin, but there are some areas in which this hotel needs some serious improvements if it is to attract me back again

Date of stay: June 2011
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank vaxx
JadeWoon, Hotel Manager at The Westin Beijing Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2011

Dear Reviewer, thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is disappointing to hear that your experience had not been a most fulfilling one. We apologise for the service shortfall that you have encountered and will certainly ensure that continuous training is put in place to improve on the associates’ shortcomings as you have highlighted. In the meanwhile, as both our attempts to connect with you had been fruitless, and that reaching a resolution with you is of utmost importance to us, we hope to hear back from you in order for us to regain another opportunity to welcome you back to The Westin Beijing Financial Street – to witness an improvement from the refreshing perspectives that you have shared here. Be renewed.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

The hotel is very well-managed and does everything quite well, if unspectacularly. The restaurants are consistently good, staff attentive, rooms clean and well-appointed. Extensive food in the lounge. Good pool, if slightly cramped.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
JadeWoon, Hotel Manager at The Westin Beijing Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

Dear Reviewer, it is exhilarating to hear of your experience at The Westin Beijing Financial Street. Thank you for sharing your refreshing perspectives and we are passionate about nurturing your mind, body, and soul by empowering you with a sense of well-being. We would be pleased to be your host in the hopefully not too distant future. Be well.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

It is absolutely one of best Starwood hotels in China in term of great services and great food. You learned from its name, the hotel is located in Beijing Financial district. There is no shopping centers around the hotel and handful restaurants on the street. Those restaurants are for the business people entertaining their business partners with very high prices.

Swimming pool is very good. I enjoyed swimming there a lot. I also love its Italian restaurant.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
JadeWoon, Hotel Manager at The Westin Beijing Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2011

Dear reviewer, it is exhilarating to hear of your experience at The Westin Beijing Financial Street. Thank you for sharing your refreshing perspectives and we are passionate about nurturing your mind, body, and soul by empowering you with a sense of well-being. Hence, your endorsement is inspiring – although our address indeed is more corporate-cultured rather than leisure – we trust that we have not compromised your experience with us. We would be pleased to be your host in the hopefully not too distant future. Be well.

Reviewed July 12, 2011

Bcoz Ritz Carlton Financial Street was full house on the following day of my stay,my agent booked me the room in this hotel. Poor service, lousy reception, dirty room, poor taste of breakfast. This hotel is not up to Westin standard. The rate is not much different between RC, so go for RC if you wanna stay around Financial Street. I have even changed the room for two times, first bcoz of defective phone, I can only make call at the phone own the toilet, when I talked to the reception, the lady even told me "Mr. Xx, it is ok for you to make IDD calls in the toilet!". You will never expected such words from a staff in a five stars hotel.....
Second change is the sink which the water cannot go away, they changed me to the suite, I have never seen such a poor standard suite in a five star hotel......

Btw, as I was checking out RC as they were full house, the manager on duty apologized for it and even asked her staff again and again to make sure there is no vacancy, after that she offered a free ride for me to Westin by Benz S350 and apologized several times for the inconvenience... Really impressive service and quality of RC! Very attentive and with real hospitality...
Avoid this Westin, the staffs' attitude cannot be accepted...
It doesn't worth a five star rate! I even asked the staffs the hotel is so good business so they never care... She can answer me directly by saying "Yes!!!"
Have heard so many unexpected and surprise responses and service from this hotel staffs.
The room quality is really outdated and worn out.....
I have never stayed in such a so called "5 star" hotel in my life...
When I checked out, the staff do not have any expression or facial gesture, that fine as you can do need is to accepted such "awesome" a 5 stars hotel...
When I make a request to get a taxi to my destination, the guy at the front desk said, " you can just go out and grab a taxi out of the main door" he didnt realized a got a large piece of luggage...
Got to this Westin and you will have great "Surprise"!!!
RC is one of the most impressive RC hotel I had ever stayed...
Everything is so PEFECT there... Feeling warm welcomed and attentive caring to it's customers...

No more this "wonderful" Westin....

1  Thank WW113
JadeWoon, Hotel Manager at The Westin Beijing Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2011

Dear reviewer, thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is disappointing to hear that your experience had not been a most fulfilling one. We apologize for the service shortfall that you have encountered and will certainly ensure that continuous training is put in place to improve on the associates’ shortcomings as you have highlighted. In the meanwhile, as both our attempts to connect with you had been fruitless, and that reaching a resolution with you is of utmost importance to us, we hope to hear back from you in order for us to regain another opportunity to welcome you back to The Westin Beijing Financial Street – to witness an improvement from the refreshing perspectives that you have shared here. Be renewed.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

A good, away from the crowds, location, amazing rooms and excellent food that satisfies the picky taste of an American. There is even a starbucks nearby.

The only down side is that everyone there seemed to be there for business and dressed accordingly. I felt a little out of place in my vacation shorts and t-shirts. But, this didn't bother me too much.

Room tip: Use Starwood Preferred Guest benefits
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
JadeWoon, Hotel Manager at The Westin Beijing Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2011

Dear Reviewer, it is inspiring to hear the evocative descriptions of your experience at The Westin Beijing Financial Street. We are passionate about nurturing your mind, body, and soul by empowering you with a sense of well-being so that you can be at your best, naturally, whether in business suits or casuals. Be well.