Park Plaza Wangfujing
Shijia House(Beijing)
Zhanle Hotel(Beijing)
  • Breakfast included
3,017 results
All reviewsjinbao towerforbidden cityclub roomsubway stationwalking distanceminute walknight marketexit cexcellent locationbreakfast and happy hourconcierge staffbreakfast buffetan upgradestayed here for nightscentral locationtaxi driversuperior room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2007

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2007

This was my first trip to beijing, prior to choosing this hotel i had read the reviews posted. I am so glad i chose this hotel!!!
The staff were amazing, the hotel was new, chic and very clean.
The rooms were large and cleaned with perfection.
The buffet breakfast was fantastic, the breakfast choices were roatated daily.
The location is perfect, situated off the main road. Walking distance to Wangfujing Street.I highly recommend this hotel. Brisbane, Australia

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank shontelle
Reviewed May 14, 2007

Stayed at Park Plaza for 2 nights at the end of the Trans Siberian Train journey and it was simply blissful! Friendly staff, central location, great breakfast and spanking new premises. Fully recommended!

Stayed: May 2007
1  Thank TouristDublin
Reviewed May 10, 2007

Staying in this hotel was a fantastic experience. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the concierge was wonderful. Nothing was too
much trouble - anytime we wanted to go out, the concierge had a taxi arranged in minutes for us. The hotel room was very well equipped and
was much bigger than I expected. Breakfast was excellent - there was so much to choose from every morning. I would definitely stay in this
hotel again and would have no hesitation about recommending it for anyone staying in Beijing.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jill72
Reviewed April 15, 2007

This is my first trip to Beijing. By accident I booked two hotels, the Park Plaza and the Sino-Swiss by the airport. Thank god I did this because the Sino-Swiss is an absolute DUMP. Please see my review for that hotel.

The Park Plaza is a very beautiful and modern hotel. From the second you walk through the very cool revolving front door you know your in a very special hotel. Granted I have not stayed in other hotels in Beijing, but I would defintiely stay here again.

My rate was 1100RMB for which i recieved a great 2 room suite.

When you walk in you enter a small foyer which leads you to the sitting and work area. Great desk over looking the city, very comfy couches, which I took a nice arrival snooze on.

The bathroom is fantastic, seperate (hot and strong) shower and toilet, beautiful bath and great sink. I happen to think that the most important features of a room should be a good shower/bathroom & a comfortable bed. This hotel has both.

The buffet breakfast caters to both western and eastern pallets. Plenty to choose from. Fresh egg station was really good. Breakfast was included in my rate.

I only had two small issues, one is the check-in which took a little while and the second is the internet which keeps cutting in and out.

A quick hop in a taxi (15-20 RMB) will get you to Tian’an Men Square and the Fobidden City. I will write seperate reviews on these two must see attractions.

Taxi to and from the airport will run about $100RMB.

Great hotel. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business