$73
$65
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
$202
$121
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$189
$128
$118
Agoda.com
3,080 results
All reviewsjinbao towerforbidden citygreat hotelclub roomsubway stationwalking distanceminute walknight marketexit cexcellent locationbreakfast and happy hourconcierge staffbreakfast buffetan upgradestayed here for nightscentral locationtaxi driver
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Almost across the famous DaDong Roast Duck Restaurant.
Walking distance to Wangfujing Road where big department stores and restaurants are located.
WIFI in the room.
Buffet breakfast is ok... but nothing great.
Rooms are big.
If it is your first time in china it is best to book with travel agency to arrange transfers from the airport to the hotel.
Make sure you have address of hotel in Chinese.

Room Tip: Always make sure you have address of hotel in Chinese. Rooms facing starbucks is better
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank starjdg
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Had a pleasant stay at Park Plaza. The location is excellent, walking distance to Wangfujin Shopping Street, a metro station next door. Service is good. They even sent me an email after I checked out to double check if they should keep a cap I left over in the room for me to pick up when next stay. The room is not spacious but comfy enough for a business trip. Gym is not great though. Value for money in general.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The accommodations were very nice in this hotel and the room was very clean. There is a Starbucks right next door which really came in handy for grabbing a breakfast sandwich and coffee before we started our day.

The only reason I did not give this hotel 5 stars is because I felt it was slightly over priced. The food, laundry and other services were outrageously priced even by U.S. standards. I don't mind paying for good service, but considering the cost of these services anywhere else in China it just made you feel like a sucker. Additionally, it's in a beautiful (but very expensive!!!!) part of town so you pay top dollar for anything in the area, so keep that in mind.

Last note has nothing to do with this hotel, but in the same plaza they have a Morton's and I want to warn any Morton's lover to avoid this restaurant. We have eaten in several Morton's in the U.S. and this was nothing like it,just terrible. We each ordered the filet and it was $100 each and completely inedible! We were so grossed out by the quality of the food and $450 later left starving. Avoid this restaurant if you stay at this hotel!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The best thing is the price. I paid about $120 for a very nice room with king bed. I'll keep this short...the hotel is great. The staff are super. I love a hotel that not only respects a Do No Disturb sign but is very helpful in getting me new towels and soap when I come looking for it after telling them to leave me in peace. The rooms are very spacious and luxurious. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mitchmurr
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have a lot of friends who choose this hotel when they come to Beijing . This hotel has very good location . 5 mins to the subway line 5 , 10 mins to wangfujing street , 5 mins to Jin bao place where you can find famous Da dong roast duck restaurant on 5th floor .but there's no swimming poor .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business