“owner, girlfriend & restaurant...amazing!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Eatalia La Dolce Vita
Ranked #3,878 of 12,520 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: At beginning of 2011, Mario Zaccagnini, an Italian young entrepreneur founded Eatalia La Dolce Vita, a cozy authentic Italian restuarant in the heart of Wudaokou, the so called academic center of Beijing where both local and international students live up to the university life. Eatalia was meant to be a piece of Italy in China and our primary scope was to deliver high quality food at affordable prices. The concept was well appreciated by the public and it soon became a hang out place for friends and food lovers. Within few months, it was refferred to as a gastronomical landmark in Haidian district.
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“owner, girlfriend & restaurant...amazing!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

my mother-in-law and I were in Beijing for two weeks visiting my daughter & son-in-law. neither one of us were enjoying the authentic Chinese food, so we found this AMAZING little Italian restaurant! the owner & his girlfriend were delightful, gracious & oh so kind! we went to shanghai for a few days, and wanted to come to la dolce vita one more time before we left china, so we stopped in right from the train station. the owner was so nice and even though they were extremely busy...got us a table within 20 minutes. we love this place & wish we had one at home!!! we were there three times, and I'm sure my daughter and son-in-law will patronize this wonderful restaurant again!

• Visited March 2014

• Thai first
Beijing, China
“There IS a bit of Italy in Wudakou.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

As a student, I went there once to have lunch with a friend after class: what a reward.
Refined and delicious portions of food (loved the asparagus and bacon gnocchi), that can go with a drink and dessert or café for a very good bargain as regards to the quality.

What you might like even more in that place is the atmosphere and the warmness of the staff, who shall make you feel at home, if not as friends, everytime you step in (speak Chinese, English and Spanish), and care for your meal to go as good as it gets.

Went there again for drinks with a group of friends (good wine), and completed the process of setting it as one of my regular must-go-to spots.

Eatalia is definitely a culinary gem in the middle of Wudaokou that I recommend to all.

• Visited November 2013
Beijing, China
“The Best in the WU! A must when visiting!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

To begin with this is my favorite restaurant here in WudaoKou, the feeling that you get when you walk in is like no other. The restaurant is small and cozy, romantic and charming, welcoming and elegant. The service is like no other everytime i´ve been here the food has been fantastic, this is my go to place to take friends, family, dates, and colleagues. Aside from the atmosphere the food is incredible, you can tell the chefs are very well trained, the quality of food is only of the most high standards, pizza´s, pasta, and salads are a must here. What I love about this restaurant is just how intimidate it is, you can feel the love the owners put into this place right from when you walk in to when you dine to when you leave. I only have positive and high regards for this place! Keep up the amazing job!!!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Eatalia La Dolce Vita? Share your experiences!