pentahotel Beijing
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Longxin Hotel(Beijing)
1,215 results
All reviewsnoodle barsubway stationshopping mallglory mallnoodlespizza hutforbidden cityconvenient locationroom keydepartment storeexcellent locationmodern hotelbreakfast buffettourist attractionsheavensupermarketenglish
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed here for 5 days, location is great less than 5 mins to subway and hotel is connected to the New World Shopping mall. Many eateries around and is on line 2 and line 5, easily accessible to the attractions. I want to say a big thank you to the housekeeping, my room was clean up everyday when I back to the room :)

The room is spacious, breakfast was good but I find the bathroom is a bit small.

Overall experience is great and will recommend friends to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Avarcia
Reviewed August 4, 2014

couple with a 5 years old kids and we stayed for 9 nights, Great location as nearby to subway, few shopping mall, easy access to F&B shops from early morning will late night. convenience shop not far from hotel. delicious breakfast with variety of choices. comfortable room and bed. free wifi as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank huilee
Reviewed August 2, 2014

An outstanding moderately priced hotel close to subway and good shopping. This by western standards would be about a 3 to 4 star hotel, but for the value I gave it five starts on Tripadvisor.

I think this hotel is set up as a business hotel or value hotel for travelers, but it provided all the modern needs and a FANTASTIC breakfast buffet. The only down side is that you eat so much, you are too full for lunch! The breakfast had a mixture of Chinese and western foods. Fast and ample. The nice thing was that there were a few changes in the breakfast choices each day do you can get some variety.

The rooms were nice, comfortable and modern. AC worked great and friendly service at desk (English is no problem).

The location was a short walk to the 2 and 5 subway lines, that can get you to most places. A short walk provides you with a TON of malls that pretty much have all the same things. A quick two stops north and you are at the Pearl Market, if you like cheap knock offs and like to haggle for the best deal.

I would stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank TahmiJoh
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I always stay this hotel brand n always had good experience, no except of this visit!
There is an interesting service-renting bicycles in free! I hope I can try this service in next visit!
But one thing can be improved - the in room air conditioning system, coz we could not control the temperature which was set centrally. Checked with front office, they cannot change this setting but friendly offered to unlock the windows which we accepted n felt much better!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay in Beijing - many coffee shops, restaurants, shops, and walking distance to the subway. The rooms are clean and modern. Very efficient room service. I called for extra towels and they were at my door in 3 minutes. Highly recommended and good rates. Great value!

Stayed: July 2014