Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

from $54.99
from $37.00
from $93.00
2,316 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Overall zoo was sad, many areas had construction so you could not see many of the animals, the elephants, although very visible, were in a very stark area that looked like a prison. Panda bears had dirty windows making it difficult to see them. Same with the monkeys.
Grounds were pretty but other than that it was a total waste and not worth the trip or money.

1  Thank LHESNYC
Reviewed July 3, 2017

I don't usually go to zoos when I'm out of town, but this was a special case. HAD to see the pandas! I was a little surprised by the enclosure. Stray (I assume) cats were roaming the place. Most of the tourist areas in China are pretty nice, but this wasn't quite to that level. I expected more for the national treasure pandas are. But it also wasn't the sparse environment the local attractions tended to be.

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

I don't even know where to start. This is the worst zoo for animal habitats. The polar bear paced in 90' heat trying to get out of the enclosure where it's only relief from the heat was a green dirty water area to swim. No shade! These animals live in snow and ice! The nocturnal animals are stuck in the dark in small enclosures that are not appropriate for their habitat needs. The red pandas enclosure was over grown! My kids commented on how sad it was. Someone needs to help these animals! They need to be saved. So sad! I didn't take many photos. I hated to remember. We left after these animals. Please, don't contribute to this abuse. Someone needs to rescue the animals!

1  Thank 5macdon
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

We came here during an organised tour. We only had limited time to look at animals and the tour mainly came here to see the Pandas. The first two enclosures of pandas were a little disappointing as the Pandas had their backs to us. We took some photos of other Pandas sleeping and some eating bamboo. The best show of all was when we exited the Panda exhibit and walked past the last Panda outdoors. This Panda was stuck in a tree and couldn't get himself out of the tree. Quite hilarious. The animals are so large it unbelievable that they sit in trees! Well worth the visit!

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Very nice zoo, although some Animals had very little space and that made me a little sad... Also visited the aquarium and it was amazing. Modern and clean.
In the zoo the best thing was, of course, pandas. Those made my day. ❤️