“Hotel Restaurant is outstanding!”

BiSheng ZhaiJiSong (Fu Feng Qiao)
Ranked #921 of 12,754 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I did not stay at the Bamboo Garden Hotel but 7 of us had lunch at the hotel's restaurant called Fu Song Zhai Restaurant. We had heard about this restaurant so we went in search of it. The road or alley to get to it is very narrow and, as some have said, somewhat "dodgy" but once we arrived, we found a beautiful garden oasis in the middle of the city. We had a traditional Chinese lunch and every dish was delicious! It was in the top three of all the great meals I had during my three weeks in Asia. I can't tell you what we had because I didn't do the ordering but we basically ordered dishes that were marked as "favorites" on their menu. Everything was great and I would love to go back to this restaurant the next time I travel to Beijing.