“Very good.”

Tours with Iris-Day Tour
Ranked #45 of 468 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours with iris ,an independent tour company based in Beijing,that offers professional yet friendly,affordable yet comprehensive tours of Beijing and its environs.We plan your tour with you at a pace that is comfortable for you .Our experience and our local knowledge are at your disposal to get the best of shopping,eating,experiencing the local scene.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

She is very friendly and helpful for my group with child and my parent. Very nice and I will surely contact to you my next visit.

1  Thank Yui555
in 3 reviews
"china"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

She has very good knowledge of the history and Chinese traditions. Perfect English speaking, and perfect guide to visit very well Beijing and its neighbor. I recommend so much. She knows how to solve every problem!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Yes! one day trip with Iris was such a good day in Beijing, we had a wonderful trip before going back to Thailand. She had very good an explanation about history of attraction places in China. And of course, her English is very good, so that could make us understand everything clearly. She knows what customer needs and I'm sure if any of my friends would like to have one day tour guide in Beijing, I will recommend her!

1  Thank PPuy
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Myself, my son and my fiance went to see Beijing in all it's glory. Iris was a fantastic guide, taking us to see everything from the Great Wall, Beijing Zoo, Forbidden City, Emp Palace, Birds nest, Drum Towers and so much more. Nothing is too much trouble even after hours and she gladly givs up her time to make you feel comfortable and safe, recommend good shopping like the jade factory.

She also helped us to catch the train to go and see the Terracotta Worriers in Sian, nothing was too much trouble.

I have no hesitation in recommending Iris.. she became more than our tour guide, she became our friend.

Murray, Troy and Cara